People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

better than bono? another arsehole but you cant doubt his talent. great period for music.

I just love Guns N Roses's music tbh. I like U2's older stuff as well but their new stuff is generally shite and after watching a live show on TV (they were in Paris I'm sure) I don't think I could go and watch them. They spent (Bono) a lot of time preaching. Cracking front man but he is indeed an arsehole.

I just love Guns N Roses's music tbh. I like U2's older stuff as well but their new stuff is generally shite and after watching a live show on TV (they were in Paris I'm sure) I don't think I could go and watch them. They spent (Bono) a lot of time preaching. Cracking front man but he is indeed an arsehole.
cant argue with any of that

49 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
52 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
better than bono? another arsehole but you cant doubt his talent. great period for music.

I like U2 but I don't think I'd want to meet them.  I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here before, but I was speaking to someone a while back who'd been involved with hotel events and stuff in Manchester I think maybe 10-15 years ago.  Anyway, one time he had to look after Bono and told me he was 'off his head' and 'had lost touch with reality'. 

Edited by Highland Capital

I like U2 but I don't think I'd want to meet them.  I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here before, but I was speaking to someone a while back who'd been involved with hotel events and stuff in Manchester I think maybe 10-15 years ago.  Anyway, one time he had to look after Bono and told me he was 'off his head' and 'had lost touch with reality'.  Seemingly he'd start shouting and whistling and just generally be mental.
the edge is a hero. ridiculously talented

Just now, ah-dee said:
2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:
I like U2 but I don't think I'd want to meet them.  I can't remember if I've mentioned this on here before, but I was speaking to someone a while back who'd been involved with hotel events and stuff in Manchester I think maybe 10-15 years ago.  Anyway, one time he had to look after Bono and told me he was 'off his head' and 'had lost touch with reality'.  Seemingly he'd start shouting and whistling and just generally be mental.

Aye.  The Edge has done something unique and (at least from what I've seen in interviews) is a pretty articulate, grounded guy.  Bono though lost touch with the real world long ago.

Just now, ah-dee said:
2 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

He's baldy. Don't mention it though, he doesn't want anyone to know,  so he always wears a wee hat.

3 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
5 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

He's a bit one dimensional.

7 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
9 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Just dont hide his only effect pedal.

The Edge has tried (successfully) to do something different.  Even considering he uses a lot of effects, if you try and play his stuff on guitar, it's an entirely different approach to anything else.  Even if you don't like the music, he has created a unique sound.

7 minutes ago, ah-dee said:
17 minutes ago, Zen Archer said:
He's a bit one dimensional.

cant remember what performance i was watching but he effortlessly switched several times between keyboard and guitar. nothing one dimensional about him.

See the source image

• 3 weeks later...