People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

What does 'NAP' mean?

Tom Watson. Can't explain it, he just gets under my skin.

It's a term used in gambling/betting. Basically to say something is odds on.

Everyone who has ever posted on P&B - c***s to a man, woman and child. Just cant stand any of them.

John Hannah - makes my skin crawl and I dont know why

I've not really given proper reasons though, just a load of petty nonsense.

A petty reason is still a reason. No dice.

EDIT: Oh, and btw, if you can't find an actual reason to dislike Kay Burley, then I really do wonder what kind of person you are.

Edited by NewDomDom

Roger Federer - No idea why, comes across as a gent and is good at what he does just don't like the walloper.

Anne Hathaway - same as above, slightly won me over in those leather trousers in batman, still a fud though

I know someone who is the spitting image of Roger Federer. Haven't yet struck up the courage to tell her though.

Tomas Berdych. Seems like a sound enough guy and he hates Rafa Nadal, which should make me like him, but there's just something about him I cannot abide.

Tomas Berdych. Seems like a sound enough guy and he hates Rafa Nadal, which should make me like him, but there's just something about him I cannot abide.

The fact that he looks like an SS Officer/Rocky baddie?

I can't go him either!

I've got the same thing with Susanna Reid. I was delighted when she buggered off to whatever that ITV equivalent of Breakfast is called.

That can be fixed by going to the website with her in her scants. Everytime I see her, I just imagine her in her Ann Summers get-up.

I hate everyone called Jeremy. Is there anyone with that name that is admirable or likeable in any way?

Anyone who dresses up as Jack Sparrow or Heath Ledger's Joker. They all seem to be utter bellends who inexplicably seem to think they are being 'alternative' by dressing up as characters from massively popular movies. I just get the impression that they think they are terribly interesting and 'different' people but are in fact atrocious knobbers who should be punched in the duodenum with force.