People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Roland Rivron.

For more years than can possibly be healthy, I have harboured a pathological dislike for this man. I have never been able to pin down why he arouses such contempt in evey fibre and sinew of my being. The nearest I have been able to come to explaining it is the fact that he is so utterly pointless.

Sarah Jessica Parker is another.

Some of my neighbours also annoy me for no tangible reason. A couple across the road who both have huge arses irritate me intensely. I think it might be down to them being a bit too unashamed about having huge arses for my liking.

Micky Quinn. Ex footballer and Talk Sport presenter.

I like to think that I'm a fairly reasonable and laid back sort of person, however, this shit of a man pushes all my buttons. He's the only presenter on Talk Sport who I will refuse to listen to (that in its self says something about the hatred I have for the buffon when you consider the other roasters on that station)

The c**t is an utter c**t!

Apologies for swearing!

But he is a c**t!

May have put this in the wrong thread as it's perfectly clear why I hate the man. He's an utter c**t

Edited by MuckleMoo

Chris Packham from Springwatch - he's probably a good guy, and some people obviously enjoy watching the shows, but I don't know what it is about him.

Sticking with television, I would also include any of the antiques experts on Antique Roadshow, and again don't really know why as they're probably OK. But, Antiques Roadshow is considered unmissable in my household and, if so be it, I'm only there for Fiona Bruce, and the rest annoy me for no certain reason.

Chris Packham from Springwatch - he's probably a good guy, and some people obviously enjoy watching the shows, but I don't know what it is about him.

Sticking with television, I would also include any of the antiques experts on Antique Roadshow, and again don't really know why as they're probably OK. But, Antiques Roadshow is considered unmissable in my household and, if so be it, I'm only there for Fiona Bruce, and the rest annoy me for no certain reason.

FFS, that's eerie. I just posted on the other thread that I like this guy for no apparent reason.