People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

I think we all have somebody we rather dislike even though they've not actually done anything that actually merits it.

For me it's Claire Balding. I've no idea what it is about her, I just take an immediate dislike.

Clare-Balding_2437274c.jpg

However, thankfully by making me changing the channel, she's made me realise that I have a choice of IT Crowd or Inbetweeners just now so the dislike has been relaxed for this particular moment.

Anyway, who's your's? ...

You've hit the nail on the head with this one. Just look at the bloody face. Imagine seeing that face on every fucking show on TV, there's no escaping her.

Kay Burley.

She may well be pleasant enough in real life but when she's oan the tele I have a severe urge to volley her right oan the camel's toe and then follow through with knees and elbows.

Kay Burley.

She may well be pleasant enough in real life but when she's oan the tele I have a severe urge to volley her right oan the camel's toe and then follow through with knees and elbows.

I've got the same thing with Susanna Reid. I was delighted when she buggered off to whatever that ITV equivalent of Breakfast is called.

You've hit the nail on the head with this one. Just look at the bloody face. Imagine seeing that face on every fucking show on TV, there's no escaping her.

After seeing you're avatar beside that photo, I now have a theory that Claire Balding is actually Jim Jefferies' sister and got into sport through him.

Edited by Hedgecutter