People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

On 16/05/2022 at 09:55, SlipperyP said:

I think we call say, that nobody does anymore.  This is why I go for Ben Elton.

Never really thought he was that fun or offensive until I listened to podcast last week with him being interviewed.

He came over a truly p***k of a man. 

33 minutes ago, Bert Raccoon said:

This p***k

image.jpeg.c3d687d331fe223c30febacac5b83a69.jpeg

I couldn’t believe it when I saw him on that programme faking it trying to teach the vicar to be a used car salesman ,was asked myself as am well known on the manner, but it conflicted with filming of minder so had to turn it down .  

Edited by Arthur daley

11 minutes ago, coprolite said:

I realise you could say this about virtually all of them but, Christ, check out the comments on that YouTube video.

Mary Berry, simply because she looks like the sort of person who would put a stiletto heel through the head of an African child without a moment's hesitation.

Mary Berry, simply because she looks like the sort of person who would put a stiletto heel through the head of an African child without a moment's hesitation.
She's vile. I'm glad someone else has put her in here. I cant stand her and have never bought the act.

12 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Her slow cooked lamb leg recipe is simply delicious though...........

20 minutes ago, Leith Green said:

Her slow cooked lamb leg recipe is simply delicious though...........

Came up with the recipe using the leg of a child and had to change it before it was shown on the BBC, allegedly.

I always thought she seemed sound but keeping company with Paul Hollywood and Mel and Sue does wonders for how anyone would come across.

I'm sure she has never cooked a child's leg.

Edited by 101

4 hours ago, Oystercatcher said:

I was listening to a podcast yesterday and one of the guests was someone called kemah Bob. 

This c*not had possibly the worst most irritating voice u think I've ever heard. 

https://youtu.be/m2lmKaxS5cs

Oh no, that title has to go to this wifey that I heard on the radio a couple of days ago:

Instantly reminded me of Denzil from Absolutely.

What's the name of the lady that sometimes is on Radio Scotland as a talking head doing reviews of the news, movies, events, etc. and who sounds like she's permanently drunk?

I appreciate not much to go on, but hopefully someone will know who I mean. 

42 minutes ago, milton75 said:

What's the name of the lady that sometimes is on Radio Scotland as a talking head doing reviews of the news, movies, events, etc. and who sounds like she's permanently drunk?

I appreciate not much to go on, but hopefully someone will know who I mean. 

Sounds like Jane Graham?