People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

10 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

That doesn't sound likely to me. There wasn't much furore about 18th century slave owners in the 1990s to my recollection, certainly not enough for folk to deviate from convention when it came to naming the fruit of their own loins. Surely it was more an anti-patriarchal move?

Anyway, it's a bit nonsense as what do you name a child born to two parents with double-barrelled surnames? [insert witty answer here.]

The Spanish have a convention to address this matter.

Most of the new pundits on Sky Soccer Saturday or Soccer Special are just not very good at their job.

However the one that I dislike the most (apart from Clinton Morrison, who , I assume , is universally regarded as an annoying p***k) is Michael Dawson for his sweetie-wifey voice and his hand gestures and the way he shifts in his seat when he’s describing some incident that’s just happened in the game he’s covering.

Although , to be fair (as Clinton Morrison says ad nauseum) none of them are quite at Micah Richards levels of uselessness as a pundit and canna-stand-him-ness as a personality

Zoe Ball, Lenny Henry, Stephen Mulhern. 
Stephen Mulhern comes across as one of those "don't you know who I am?" types. Over the top with the trying to be nice approach on tele just screams 'total dick off camera', to me.

10 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^^ How very f*cking dare you.!!
Monty is a dude..........

Mrs certainly thinks so! I'm yet to be convinced but as she has the Adriatic gardens programme set up for tonight's viewing, you never know.

55 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Mrs certainly thinks so! I'm yet to be convinced but as she has the Adriatic gardens programme set up for tonight's viewing, you never know.

Aye, Mrs.F_P goes all dewy eyed when The Don is explaining how to get bigger courgettes....................

Russia also.?
They have a patronymic, so your middle name is your father's christian name +ich. So Vladimir Ilyich Lenin's father was Ilya Lenin.
The Spanish have a convention to address this matter.
As does Portuguese but they chuck it out the window and just start calling folk Douglas or Aristotle or Walmart.

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if I posted this already, but Sage thought that this image would encourage people to use their payroll software.

I guess they couldn't get a picture of her on the crapper, or picking her nose. 

Sage.png.967701e56c849b23079d7231cf045c3d.png

On 16/03/2022 at 16:16, Florentine_Pogen said:

Aye, Mrs.F_P goes all dewy eyed when The Don is explaining how to get bigger courgettes....................

My wee sister (32) fancies the very pants off this man too. 

On 16/03/2022 at 17:19, DiegoDiego said:

They have a patronymic, so your middle name is your father's christian name +ich. So Vladimir Ilyich Lenin's father was Ilya Lenin. 

A pedant writes: Lenin's old man was Ilya Ulyanov as "Lenin" was an alias. 

Your novichok is in the post, tovarisch.