People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

(There's no such thing as disliking someone for no reason otherwise you wouldn't dislike them)

This c**t. Any time I've seen him or heard him on tele he seems to be a total "Don't you know who I am?" type arsehole. The reason he sprang to mind is there was a photo of him recently at some award ceremony sitting wearing one of those stupid fucking hats and I'm seething that the ignorant c**t never took it off. If I was stuck behind him I reckon I'd have punched him in the neck. 27669d91bbe130f6a4ceead5fa302749.jpg

(There's no such thing as disliking someone for no reason otherwise you wouldn't dislike them)

True. Though many folk have zero introspection and genuinely don't know why they like or dislike something.

My ex said that what she liked about me was that I knew why I did or didn't like something [insert clutching at straws .gif].

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

This c**t. Any time I've seen him or heard him on tele he seems to be a total "Don't you know who I am?" type arsehole. The reason he sprang to mind is there was a photo of him recently at some award ceremony sitting wearing one of those stupid fucking hats and I'm seething that the ignorant c**t never took it off. If I was stuck behind him I reckon I'd have punched him in the neck. 27669d91bbe130f6a4ceead5fa302749.jpg

I'm always amazed that he managed to get back on TV. People utterly forgetting he spent months in jail for keeping a male prostitute prisoner and beating him with a metal chain. 

6 or 7 years later he's a judge on The Voice. 

10 hours ago, Enigma said:

You could probably put Karl Pilkington on this list for me. I never caught the Karl Pilkington Show but I did watch some of his Idiot Abroad and it started to grate on me that this was presumably a fairly normal guy just acting the goat, which I guess was kinda the point.

He just has a completely bizarre brain, the three of them on the XFM show is the best think Gervais did because it's not scripted and just them basically chucking curve balls at Karl. 

How they got away with what they broadcast I don't know but it was 20 years ago on a small station at the time.

4 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Must be quite an old photo. He's a fucking blimp nowadays. 

On 25/01/2022 at 07:56, 19QOS19 said:

I love the A-Team, but the episode that he appeared on was absolutely shite.

On 25/01/2022 at 09:55, scottsdad said:

I'm always amazed that he managed to get back on TV. People utterly forgetting he spent months in jail for keeping a male prostitute prisoner and beating him with a metal chain. 

Did he really mean to hurt him, did he really mean to make him cry?

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/01/2022 at 21:47, BFTD said:

Aye, I've seen Rosie Jones on the TV a few times now and been surprised by how poor her material has been. She doesn't even seem to be one of those comics who's funny off the cuff.

My standards are diabolically low too, as evidenced by the fact that I quite like Sarah Millican.

I find Rosie Jones excruciating.

Unpopular opinions for this pish?

I find Rosie Jones excruciating.
Unpopular opinions for this pish?

I think it's a popular opinion tbh. Any time I've seen her on tele she just isn't remotely funny. The fact she has an horrendous disease doesn't change that fact I'm afraid. The laughter she gets seems very forced as well rather than genuine laughs.

2 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I think it's a popular opinion tbh. Any time I've seen her on tele she just isn't remotely funny. The fact she has an horrendous disease doesn't change that fact I'm afraid. The laughter she gets seems very forced as well rather than genuine laughs.

Francesca Martinez is by far more amusing than Jones.

On 25/01/2022 at 11:55, scottsdad said:

6 or 7 years later he's a judge on The Voice. 

he paid for that though

3 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

She was on The Last Leg last night. It's just cringeworthy. Unfortunately she seems to be a current ch4 favourite. 

9 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

"Awww, look, she's trying..."