People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

35 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

^^^^ Is that a drawing by HR Geiger.?

It's Rosie Jones, a "comedian" who definitely didn't get on TV by having cerebral palsy and being gay. Although tbf she did allude to this in her act as ticking two boxes at once.

18 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

It's Rosie Jones, a "comedian" who definitely didn't get on TV by having cerebral palsy and being gay. Although tbf she did allude to this in her act as ticking two boxes at once.

I'm torn on my thinking with this one tbh.  On one side I think that she just just kills the rhythm of any panel show she appears in and that some folk need to accept that there are some things that they just can't do through no fault of their own, but there's also the kinder and less brutal side of me that wants to give everyone a fighting chance.

Aye, I've seen Rosie Jones on the TV a few times now and been surprised by how poor her material has been. She doesn't even seem to be one of those comics who's funny off the cuff.

My standards are diabolically low too, as evidenced by the fact that I quite like Sarah Millican.

19 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

I'm torn on my thinking with this one tbh.  On one side I think that she just just kills the rhythm of any panel show she appears in and that some folk need to accept that there are some things that they just can't do through no fault of their own, but there's also the kinder and less brutal side of me that wants to give everyone a fighting chance.

Aye that's why I don't like her on shows, she's been on the Frankie Boyle show 'New World Order' a couple of times and it just doesn't flow as well when she's on.  Not her fault of course.

utV7m2n0_400x400.jpg.1e5993abbeb13a7d3a1aec7667c04b5b.jpg

I'm more annoyed at the idiots who give her a platform. She isn't even remotely funny and shouldn't be getting any air time as a result. It's just feels very patronising any time she appears on anything.
This straw haired, fake tanned , talentless little scrote 
Plus his equally annoying horse faced wife 

1F29ECAD-554D-427E-9822-79DCF200E4D0.jpeg.d8e3b822c71af2ab4d17d6ecfedaea70.jpeg

See above, really. This c**t rocks up on every single "celebrity" version of any show. Irritating p***k.

Billie Eilish. No real reason; only heard one of her songs and thought it was alright, but she has the same disinterested, aloof look on her puss in every publicity picture and it looks way too try-hard.

See also Adele. Totally indifferent to her music, but in every picture she has the same expression and looks like she's about to pose on a horse with Fabio for the cover of some Mills & Boon romance novel bought exclusively by grannies.

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

This straw haired, fake tanned , talentless little scrote 
Plus his equally annoying horse faced wife 

1F29ECAD-554D-427E-9822-79DCF200E4D0.jpeg

I had no idea who he was married to so i looked it up. 

I'm now furious. Stacey is lovely and you should have a good hard think to yourself.