People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

31 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Is that the pair of c***s that video themselves at a football match?

Or “the Footie” as they no doubt call it.

That's them. They stand outside asking people what they think the score will be.

They also give their videos titles like: It all KICKED OFF at Tynecastle. LIMBS everywhere.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

I've been watching the American version of The Office for the first time, because I'm super up to date with the cutting edge stuff that the kids like. Someone I'd completely forgotten about, Catherine Tate, bizarrely showed up in one episode and reminded me that I absolutely detested her back when she briefly had her own TV show and was being incorrectly hyped as "not televisual cancer".

A season later, and she's mystifyingly joined the permanent cast and is single-handedly doing her best to be as intangibly irritating as possible. Can someone please tell me if she returns for season nine? I may genuinely have to give up watching a show I've been quite enjoying if she doesn't f**k off soon.

I've been watching the American version of The Office for the first time, because I'm super up to date with the cutting edge stuff that the kids like. Someone I'd completely forgotten about, Catherine Tate, bizarrely showed up in one episode and reminded me that I absolutely detested her back when she briefly had her own TV show and was being incorrectly hyped as "not televisual cancer".
A season later, and she's mystifyingly joined the permanent cast and is single-handedly doing her best to be as intangibly irritating as possible. Can someone please tell me if she returns for season nine? I may genuinely have to give up watching a show I've been quite enjoying if she doesn't f**k off soon.
Aye she returns for 9. I was the same as you. I don't know if it's just an English accent among Americans or if it's because her character is so nippy but I was close to calling it a day.

Her character becomes a mainstay but is heavily withdrawn thankfully and mellows so the show remains watchable.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Aye she returns for 9. I was the same as you. I don't know if it's just an English accent among Americans or if it's because her character is so nippy but I was close to calling it a day.

Her character becomes a mainstay but is heavily withdrawn thankfully and mellows so the show remains watchable.

Oh God. Alright, I'll stay with it for now.

I still can't believe she was ever popular though.

2 hours ago, BFTD said:

she finished Dr Who for me. Haven't seen it since though suspect she's long gone. 

People you dislike for many reasons thread for this please, insufferable and unfunny actually detest her especially in The Office.

21 hours ago, BFTD said:

^^^^

Bovvered

She's terrible. She must have done filthy things to Ricky Gervais to get the part.
Apart from a couple of chuckles The Office season 9 was terrible.
Half way through it (9) just now. It's not as good as the rest but it's not even close to being terrible IMO. That does it a disservice when you consider dross like Miranda and Citizen Khan belong in the "Terrible" category.

Just finished "Lice" and had a couple of genuine belly laughs at that.

All of the American Office was good except for the clip show and the soppy one where everybody keeps bloody singing.
Once Michael Scott leaves you can stop watching. With an exception for his brief return (Dwight's "I didn't think you would come." sets up the best That's what she said! in the whole series.)

It's not terrible without him, but you'd be better off just starting at the beginning again.