People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

fiona-bruce-bbc-host-z.jpg

This bloody BBC harpy. The only human on the planet who can cheerily announce that 7000 people have been buried alive in a mudslide, and still look fucking smug doing it. Hopefully the BBC haven't abandoned their long-standing habit of binning off female presenters once they get up in age. Utterly vile woman.

Edited by Boo Khaki

2 hours ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

He presents the PPV pre-match coverage of United games. I've never heard anyone in the Dundee area speak the way he does.

Strange guy.

His forced Scots strikes me as just being words from Scottish language placemats shoehorned into his various sentences in cringeworthy fashion.  Half of the words in his sentences seem to be in ‘pan-loaf’ too even though he’s trying to avoid it when there are Scots language alternatives.  “Trying too hard” sums him up perfectly.

15 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

fiona-bruce-bbc-host-z.jpg

This bloody BBC harpy. The only human on the planet who can cheerily announce that 7000 people have been buried alive in a mudslide, and still look fucking smug doing it. Hopefully the BBC haven't abandoned their long-standing habit of binning off female presenters once they get up in age. Utterly vile woman.

Suzanne Allan from Reporting Scotland kind of does this, but in an unshakeable chirpy fashion rather than being smug.

44 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

His forced Scots strikes me as just being words from Scottish language placemats shoehorned into his various sentences in cringeworthy fashion.  Half of the words in his sentences seem to be in ‘pan-loaf’ too even though he’s trying to avoid it when there are Scots language alternatives.  “Trying too hard” sums him up perfectly.

He spent a long time in New Zealand I believe - that probably has a big influence on his speaking style.  

fiona-bruce-bbc-host-z.jpg&key=8a2cd288f1eca750ba9bd6361838a2dfe6f9365fd00b62750c14092c21c8567c
This bloody BBC harpy. The only human on the planet who can cheerily announce that 7000 people have been buried alive in a mudslide, and still look fucking smug doing it. Hopefully the BBC haven't abandoned their long-standing habit of binning off female presenters once they get up in age. Utterly vile woman.

This. There’s just something about her that really fucking grates me. I no longer watch Question Time because of her

On 17/11/2020 at 13:55, expatowner said:

Sebastian Coe
IMG_1605646503.208458.jpg

I struggle with this thread because of the "no proper reason" clause. I have plenty of candidates but can always think of several reason to dislike them. Case in point - this c**t.

1 hour ago, KingRocketman II said:

apologies if already posted and there is an assumed reason in that I bet the "actor" is just as much as an insufferable p***k as the "character" he is playing:

screen-shot-2020-09-04-at-10.46.57-am.png.jpeg

I hadn't said anything about him as I assumed he had a condition of some sort, but it seems not and he's just a balloon.