People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

43 minutes ago, hearthammer said:

But i'm sure you still have your brown brogues, though ??   😉  

Was referring to the other guy but I've got a pair similar to that,  tho I usually wear boots.

7 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

The Rich Brothers are a pair of c***s that can f**k off IMO.

53E4FFB0-1274-4079-865B-0E455F571974.jpeg

142BCCC9-1281-42A5-B2A3-DE69BA50C810.jpeg

Had to google who they were but from a quick glance they are worse than Fred and Rose West. Saying that, I do have a watch like the boy with the trainers but it would be worn at weddings etc, not whilst dressed like Rab C Nesbitt. 

6 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

Had to google who they were but from a quick glance they are worse than Fred and Rose West. Saying that, I do have a watch like the boy with the trainers but it would be worn at weddings etc, not whilst dressed like Rab C Nesbitt. 

I have a watch but rather than just at weddings I wear it all the time. I was going to say “because it tells the time for me” like a pure smartarse but then I recall that the device I’m writing this on tells the time more accurately and is also always with me.  Still think restricting watch wearing to weddings is an odd proviso to not be inexplicably annoying.

This is all ignoring the infuriating bunnet, haircut, tache, manner of wearing a suit and trainers

4 hours ago, Silverton End said:

Tomasz Schafernaker

To be fair he did make quite a good joke on the news the other day. There was a story on about a guy in Singapore who didn't win a radio contest because they said he had pronounced Tony Hadley's name incorrectly. Tony got involved and said he did pronounce it correctly.

They then handed over to Tomasz for the weather and he said "luckily I don't have any trouble with people mispronouncing my name"

26 minutes ago, Wile E Coyote said:

To be fair he did make quite a good joke on the news the other day. There was a story on about a guy in Singapore who didn't win a radio contest because they said he had pronounced Tony Hadley's name incorrectly. Tony got involved and said he did pronounce it correctly.

They then handed over to Tomasz for the weather and he said "luckily I don't have any trouble with people mispronouncing my name"

I don't dislike him but Mrs B doesn't like the cut of his jib. The boyish face with a bum fluff beard, I think. 

24 minutes ago, Gerald Elbowdent said:

Peter Crouch. 

Every time I hear or see that c**t he's got another shite BBC TV show, podcast or radio gig. Don't understand why, he's got the personality of a dish rag. 

I don't get how they all think he is fun  as...   He's also just been given his own tv show.  He laughs at his jokes more than others.  

Edited by HooseLee

56 minutes ago, Mr Tourette said:

Ashley Young. Probably a sound guy in real life, but I feel I just want to punch him.

I got a general rule of thumb that UK players who go abroad to play and actually seem to enjoy it are probably good guys. Same with folk who try and broaden their horizons a bit in general.

(By abroad I mean foreign cultures. Not folk who rock up to Australia or Marbella and just treat it like Troon with better weather)