People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

All the gormless twats in this advert. Send in an air strike rather than the emergency services:

What 3 words?

G.T.F.

eta 3m squares seems a bit overkill. “Sorry we were 10 minutes late in reaching you, we went tot the 3m square next door to the one you were in and couldn’t find you”

Edited by Melanius Mullarkey

51 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

What 3 words?

G.T.F.

eta 3m squares seems a bit overkill. “Sorry we were 10 minutes late in reaching you, we went tot the 3m square next door to the one you were in and couldn’t find you”

What also annoys me is that it sounds like they’ve just used the same two voice actors but made them stand further away from the mic or run the voice through a filter to make it sound like a variety of people. 

On 14/08/2019 at 23:49, Flybhoy said:

Janey Godley, fucking bint. 

Can’t think of any reason to like her.

As far as I can tell,  her act consists pretty much of  saying “only in Glezgae!!” about something that happens everywhere 

10 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Bill Bryson. He's a fine writer and an entertaining speaker, probably fun down the pub. But there's just something not quite right. Good that we don't see so much of him these days.

I know what you mean. I love his books but there's something that I can't quite put my finger on...

Paul Theroux, on the other hand, is an obvious c**t. Smugness and snobbery just drips from every single page of his books.

32 minutes ago, The Skelpit Lug said:

Bill Bryson. He's a fine writer and an entertaining speaker, probably fun down the pub. But there's just something not quite right. Good that we don't see so much of him these days.

I like his books and that's all I know about him.

41 minutes ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Paul Theroux, on the other hand, is an obvious c**t. Smugness and snobbery just drips from every single page of his books.

I've read a few of Theroux's books and am genuinely mystified as to why he chose to become a travel writer. Given that he apparently hates everywhere he goes and everyone he meets. 

23 hours ago, Shotgun said:

I've read a few of Theroux's books and am genuinely mystified as to why he chose to become a travel writer. Given that he apparently hates everywhere he goes and everyone he meets. 

He was right about Bono though...

23 hours ago, Shotgun said:

This is also the sort of fine intellectual discourse which makes P&B one of Scotland's premier salons.