People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Breaking the News? Let's try breaking his face....
Once spent several hours in his company. He probably hates me too, but that's a price worth paying.

Don't think I've ever met such an disingenuous, unfunny, full of his own importance, smug, smarmy, whiney person in all my life.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Guest Moomintroll
Once spent several hours in his company. He probably hates me too, but that's a price worth paying.

Don't think I've ever met such an disingenuous, unfunny, full of his own importance, smug, smarmy, whiney person in all my life.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Not met Gary Lineker yet then?

Guest Moomintroll
No, not yet. If he's worse than the aforementioned Mr. Clarke then he's possibly the biggest bellend that has ever walked the streets.
Yeah lost the thread there tbh, was stood next to Des Clarke for ten minutes once at TITP, frankly that was more than enough. As you were.

3 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

This c**t (Jill Scott). Duno what it is about her but I find her extremely annoying any time I see her on the tele. _105769089_jill_scott_index.jpg

Pearce and Smith praising her for a tackle but fail to mention the wrestling move on the Argentine player in the process.

On 09/06/2019 at 18:06, spud131 said:

Not because she scored against Scotland (as plenty of others have and will) but I just get the impressions she's an absolute c**t of a person. FB_IMG_1560099944094.jpg

I thought the same.

Even pre-match when they were going through the team/anthems etc ; I thought really hope she don't score looks like she'd be unbearable. My only joy of her was when she did that stupid celebration for a goal and it was ruled out.

42 minutes ago, buchan30 said:

Joe thomas on taskmaster. Just can’t take to him.

It's a tribute that the quality of the show that this series has been enjoyable depsite him, Paul Sinha and EEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHN STIIIIIIIIIIRLLLLLLLLLLINNNNNNNG being complete arseholes.

Also Sian and Lou are wids.