People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

10 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Ricky Ross of Deacon Blue.

For some reason this c**t gets right on my fucking moobs.

Maybe the Chocolate Girl could 

5cfc5510ba14e_banjobar.jpg.3751d69fe50aee49001d3675c9ecd739.jpg

him.

one for the 70s kids there.. 

16 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Ricky Ross of Deacon Blue.

For some reason this c**t gets right on my fucking moobs.

He's an arab bassa with shite music. That's enough reasons for me. 

Any arsehole that classes or calls Scottish people the Scotch annoys the living sh*te out me and should be battered repeatedly until they use the correct term or until they see the error of their ways.

Just now, MixuFixit said:

I'd say that's an eminently proper reason but

Main reason i brought that up was someone kept on using it on another thread it may have been Rockall those types of people are your typical Engerlander that fails to see the days of the Empire are over.

Dan Snow who is married to Lady Eleanor Grosvenor. He's the son of the eccentric Peter Snow who presented the BBC's Newsnight. Jon Snow in his cousin.

She's the daughter of the late Duke of Westminster, a multi-billionaire who was Briatin's richest man and landowner. Their children are called Zia and Wolf.

Obviously a man of the people whose successful television career is based on merit rather than family connections!

2.36580554.jpg?w=640

Hope Dignity hits a big fucking iceberg tbh.

Ended up in a pub in Glasgow that had karaoke on after the champions league final last week and a bladdered guy got up to sing Real Gone Kid but they played Dignity instead. Didn’t bother him, he just carried on singing Real Gone Kid, was one of the funniest thing I’d seen in a long time, I’d had a few by then tbf.

1 hour ago, spud131 said:

Not because she scored against Scotland (as plenty of others have and will) but I just get the impressions she's an absolute c**t of a person. FB_IMG_1560099944094.jpg

She's wearing an England top that automatically qualifies her for being a c**t not for the fact she's English but when have you seen a person wearing an England top and not acting like a complete c**t