People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Wash your fucking mouth out.
She’s second only to Croxall and her magnificent paps.
[emoji23][emoji23]

fair enough. i just dont see it all the time. strange i know. maybe i should have posted that in PTTGOYN

Hmm, Katherine Ryan can be quite funny.  I mean she'a about the only tolerable comedienne that's ever lived.  And she seems like she would literally do anything in the bedroom.  She gets a pass from me.
she does have one of those faces that makes you unsure if shes stunning or not
Face? What face? (Jump to 37 seconds in)

Since his name has been mention on the ‘celebrities you’ve met’ thread.

Tam Cowan.  Must be one of the most unfunny, wooden folk I’ve ever heard/watch.  All whilst trying to project himself as an ordinary punter.

Since his name has been mention on the ‘celebrities you’ve met’ thread.
Tam Cowan.  Must be one of the most unfunny, wooden folk I’ve ever heard/watch.  All whilst trying to project himself as an ordinary punter.

completely agree with you. the man attempts to play the party clown but just comes across as a complete fanny that is far from funny

I'm watching the darts on itv4 right now and I've taken an immediate dislike to this fucking p***k. 

WrightChangeFeatured-1024x614.jpg&key=330fcc107e84b934d98be795c137d6ca355d78161adf3859dab80a6464a5460a

Agreed. Tedious, attention seeking melt. Also an absolute certainty the fucker paints a fucking poppy on the side of his head sometime in November. A c**t.