People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

12 minutes ago, Hedgecutter said:

Which is the ideal positioning for pie kicking seeing as there's a table to hide the evidence.

It's more complicated than you're proposing. It's more likely to effect a loud scream than Bishop Brennan's catatonia. So you have to prepare to defeat any possible forensic investigation , having sterile Tesco bags covering both feet*. But then you have to get rid of them in a carriage full of concerned citizens heading in your direction, never mind the distraught woman you've just assaulted. You really haven't thought this through I'm afraid.

* One Tesco bag would do for a half hearted pie kicking.

Edited by welshbairn

On 18/03/2018 at 16:17, KillieCon said:

I fucking hate Tim Lovejoy and could watch that all day. Look at the little c**t squirm.

Martin Freeman’s just gone right up in my estimations despite those Vodafone adverts.

1 hour ago, AMMjag said:

I fucking hate Tim Lovejoy and could watch that all day. Look at the little c**t squirm.

Martin Freeman’s just gone right up in my estimations despite those Vodafone adverts.

Lovejoy is a loathsome ignoranant c**t, the type that would call themselves 'a footie fan',

Thinks footie began in 1992, and would fail any quiz about Chelsea pre Abramovich.

His knowledge of football would embarass a senile pish-stained tramp from Outer Mongolia where the national sport is Yak-fucking,

He the media type that thinks they 'part of the football industry' because he has Lamps (never refers to a player/ex-player when he can use his nickname) number on his mobile.

And he an unfunny cockwomble.

And you can't think of any proper reason you dislike him.

5 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

His knowledge of football would embarass a senile pish-stained tramp from Outer Mongolia where the national sport is Yak-fucking,

so, his knowledge is better than your average Scottish football journalist then.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Don't know his name but on BBC radio there's an ad for FA Cup games. It's some northern (English) poet, doing sub-Leishman standard overenthusiastic poems for shite sounding cup ties. Wish he'd shut up and f**k off. 

Ian MacMillan?

See the source image

• 2 months later...