People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wouldn't say I dislike this p***k for no reason, because he annoys me for a number of reasons.

Since I enjoy Retsupurea's content on YouTube I was told that I would love the highly popular ranter that is LeafyIsHere. What the flying f**k did I just watch?! This big headed clown just says the same shit in every video he does just to try and be edgy. He acts like a child who has just discovered naughty words and gets wound up when YouTubers such as H3H3 rightly point out how shit his content really is. There is only so many times you can hear the same "Play that shit" and "Grab some popcorn" shtick before it gets old fast. His fanbase is cancerous, and it's pretty ironic how he can critique someone on how they look when he would probably run like the pansy he is if he were to come face to face with them. Leafy's whole routine is watered-downed shite, and his lazy clickbait titles prove that he can't do what an actual Youtuber with talent would do and think up a genuine witty title. The day he leaves YouTube will be a positive for the people who know how to actually make good content on the site.242e91259167f81da5c9b15a4ad0488c.jpg

This the one??

ImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1470953376.240886.jpg

Aye, that'll be the one.

I've come to realise that it's because she seems full of herself when she gets the couch, no doubt because somebody's on holiday, or maybe suspended. Absolutely scrambling for relevance, basically. Back in your Sports Corner love.

Eta: She also comes across as the type who knows sod all about sport, just relying on the teleprompter.

10 hours ago, Wile E Coyote said:

Katherine Grainger

I expect there's another's thread for the pish I'm about to write, but since you brought her up: this woman was first at the last Olympics and this time she got beat. Our media, in Scotland and England, are celebrating her gigantic sporting heroism. She got beat. Why do they celebrate runnerupism?