People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

25 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

Once Michael Scott leaves you can stop watching. With an exception for his brief return (Dwight's "I didn't think you would come." sets up the best That's what she said! in the whole series.)

It's not terrible without him, but you'd be better off just starting at the beginning again.

It still has some great moments and well worth carrying on with, IMO.

Anyway apologies for bringing things I like into this thread. Most uncalled for. 

Back on topic:

James Nesbitt. 

c**t.

Edited by Bully Wee Villa

10 minutes ago, G51 said:

Ben Shepherd.

Definitely something a bit off about him.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Absolutely this. He's like Ainsley Harriot- there's something sinister in there. 

Just now, jimbaxters said:

Drop them zone No.3

That whole program gives me the boak - all the contestants being so fucking nice to each other. Sorry, Phyllis, I want to walk out of here with a profit, so stop trying to distract me with talk about your bastárd cats. I'd be working out a way to distract that cúnt Shepherd (obvious wrong'un, btw) and casually smacking the machine on the side with my arse. That's how you get a return on those bastárds.

On 24/07/2014 at 23:15, Gaz FFC said:

Arsenal superstar Jack Wilshere.

I decided a very long time ago he looks like you wouldn't tire of punching him and he'd be a total wee dick if you approached him.

He might actually be a lovely guy who looks after his gran and donates to homeless charities for all I know.

Apologies for the almost 6 year bump but I agree with this. I am still waiting (not in an expectant kind of way) for the paparazzi picture of him and his sister (if he has one) together in the bath, doing 'things' (as grown ups).

19 hours ago, DiegoDiego said:

Once Michael Scott leaves you can stop watching. With an exception for his brief return (Dwight's "I didn't think you would come." sets up the best That's what she said! in the whole series.)

It's not terrible without him, but you'd be better off just starting at the beginning again.

I didn't find that it make much of a difference without him. Series 8 was quite a good one until Catherine Tate appeared.

Anyway, quality work by Shandon Pah: Decoratah on the thread title. I'll be disappointed if P&B isn't full of bullshit Amazon-style "reviews" of his terrible work soon.

Maya Rudolph. Its not just that she isn't funny and ruins most things I see her in, there's something else. It's, well, I don't know what it is and that's why she's in this thread. Maya-Rudolph-Quotes-About-Her-Hair-September-2018.thumb.jpeg.4852a11a76f32500248c68904be257ff.jpeg
It's that smug looking down her nose at people look she has.