People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

On 09/05/2021 at 12:45, ConcernedReferee said:

LjDGLXk.jpg

Cannot stand Jeremey Renner, smug p***k. Most of my dislike stems from his appearance on Soccer Aid 2014 where he ran about 20 yards before pulling his hamstring but I also think The Hurt Lockers not a particularly great film and he looks kind of out of place in the Marvel films. To be fair the only other thing I've seen is Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters so I'm not analysing his whole career here, I just think dinnae like the c**t. 

Hes also in 2012s The Bourne Legacy.  He is absolutely beige and unconvincing in it.

• 2 weeks later...

I never knew her name was Yazz; always figured it was the group's name.

Apparently she found Jesus later in life. She looks like she wants to eat the Christ right out of you in that picture  :shutup

11 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I never knew her name was Yazz; always figured it was the group's name.

Apparently she found Jesus later in life. She looks like she wants to eat the Christ right out of you in that picture  :shutup

IIRC the group were the Plastic Population.

Insert your own Scottish football-related joke here

5 hours ago, Paul Kersey said:

Yazz has always got on my moobs.

85619.jpeg.jpg.ca312092f2de6fa2bf056fa1999aa2da.jpg

First concert I went to was Yazz at the Playhouse in Edinburgh -I had to chaperone my younger sisters but that's probably no excuse.

I'd like to think my street cred is better these days but it really isn't.

18 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

First concert I went to was Yazz at the Playhouse in Edinburgh -I had to chaperone my younger sisters but that's probably no excuse.

I'd like to think my street cred is better these days but it really isn't.

Ach well, the only way is up.

On 09/05/2021 at 12:45, ConcernedReferee said:

LjDGLXk.jpg

Cannot stand Jeremey Renner, smug p***k. Most of my dislike stems from his appearance on Soccer Aid 2014 where he ran about 20 yards before pulling his hamstring but I also think The Hurt Lockers not a particularly great film and he looks kind of out of place in the Marvel films. To be fair the only other thing I've seen is Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters so I'm not analysing his whole career here, I just think dinnae like the c**t. 

He's absolutely brilliant in American Hustle. 

• 2 weeks later...

I know everybody continuously posts people with obvious reasons so forgive me if this is flimsy but.. 

The guy that does the narration on Gogglebox. I literally shudder when I hear his creepy wee voice. 

I'd love to see the Come Dine With Me narrator kick his c**t in.