People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

• 2 weeks later...
On 03/06/2020 at 15:22, Bairnardo said:
On 03/06/2020 at 14:54, 19QOS19 said:
I like Rick Stein, probably my favourite tv chef. Make stuff that is focussed on flavour rather than pretentious shite.

He makes old people food.

He eats old people? "people you don't like because they're absolute monsters" thread for this pish please.

On ‎02‎/‎10‎/‎2020 at 19:10, Angusfifer said:

I can only take so much of Nigella Lawson pouting into the camera. 

Just get off my screen

Does Nigella have a genuine background in cookery or is it all a clever promotional ploy?

Does Nigella have a genuine background in cookery or is it all a clever promotional ploy?
Yeah, shes shit at cooking as I said previously and the whole thing just reeks of someone in a privileged position him being handed a tv career with cooking chosen as the medium.

I arrived at this conclusion the moment I seen her using scissors to cut bacon and one of those stupid mezzaluna things to cut herbs. No one who knows what they are doing would do either of those things. They would use a knife like a grown up.

21 minutes ago, Northboy said:

The two hairy bikers started off a TV studio assistants, no professional cooking experience between the pair of them afaik. Probably needed crash courses in riding motorbikes too.

Edited by welshbairn

2 hours ago, Unleash The Nade said:

The total epitome of Cuntiness

F7886C59-FCAB-4FF5-A6E4-59B4548ACF8B.jpeg.046ba88485e74179f893ab7987c44cdf.jpeg

I'd boot his baws until my foot wore down to a stump. 

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Additionally:

E43892CC-5271-4575-9BE0-34A8D47E3C0B.jpeg

There is no smug left for anyone else because this c**t is using it all. 

I sometimes put on bbc breakfast and have to turn it off after less than 5 minutes due to the inanity of the content and the aura of hatefulness off the presenters. That Munchetty c**t should be in here as well, she lloks like the girl that would always clype if you were having any fun at school. "Miss, corpolite's got a comic" type of wee shite. 

I was in an ok mood until i saw those pictures, now i'm raging. 

11 minutes ago, Northboy said:

Does she f**k. It's not what you know. 

34 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

The two hairy bikers started off a TV studio assistants, no professional cooking experience between the pair of them afaik. Probably needed crash courses in riding motorbikes too.

They're not even hairy, it all gets stuck on for the cameras.

2 hours ago, coprolite said:

That Munchetty c**t should be in here as well, she lloks like the girl that would always clype if you were having any fun at school. "Miss, coprolite's got a scud mag" type of wee shite. 

FTFY to reflect reality

On 02/10/2020 at 13:35, Hedgecutter said:

Got her own show that nobody is watching

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/12775288/stephs-packed-lunch-faces-axe-zero-viewers/

zero viewers at one point 😂

Utterly pleasing.  An annoying cunt with a horrific voice and accent and a very punchable face.  Fucking shoehorned into everything on TV at the moment.

Chevy Chase

I honestly can't put my finger on the reason, but I once took a completely unfounded dislike as a kid and it's clearly stuck.  Maybe it's because I saw a bit of a National Lampoons film that I found 'tacky'.