People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

38 minutes ago, expatowner said:

Marti Pellow

My brother lives in Ascot, and has bumped into Marti Pellow a few times in coffee shops in the town. He told me that Marti is an absolute gent, chats away, wants to talk about their homeland and what they miss about Scotland, always has a cheery word for my brother’s kids. The other celeb’ my brother has bumped into a couple of times down there, who he says is also a top bloke, chats away and comes over as being a genuine sort is Peter Crouch.

Anyway, there you go!

• 2 weeks later...

Grado.

He has done nothing offensive, yet I find myself really disliking the "wrestler".

Unfunny, with a face you could never get bored of slapping. I have no idea why he even gets air time.

Plus he looks like he couldn't batter a fish supper, more chance of him eating it. Wrestler? My arse!

5 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Grado.

He has done nothing offensive, yet I find myself really disliking the "wrestler".

Unfunny, with a face you could never get bored of slapping. I have no idea why he even gets air time.

Plus he looks like he couldn't batter a fish supper, more chance of him eating it. Wrestler? My arse!

Skim read this as "wrestler...eating...my arse"

Going to wait for confirmation of safety before reading properly, if that's OK.

Grado.

I don’t think it counts as a proper reason but his horrendous Ayrshire accent should get him banned from the tele for life.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not familiar with any of his work, I gather he is going to jail and is a grass but I hate Tekashi 6ix9ine for how infuriating his fake surname is, which I would submit isn't really a proper reason. 

I mean, do you pronounce it Sixixnineine?  Or is it Sixninenineine? Hopefully they keep him locked up forever and he doesn't get shanked to death in prison so he never crosses my radar and I don't need to think about this again. 

5 hours ago, The OP said:

I'm not familiar with any of his work, I gather he is going to jail and is a grass but I hate Tekashi 6ix9ine for how infuriating his fake surname is, which I would submit isn't really a proper reason. 

I mean, do you pronounce it Sixixnineine?  Or is it Sixninenineine? Hopefully they keep him locked up forever and he doesn't get shanked to death in prison so he never crosses my radar and I don't need to think about this again. 

I think you pronounce it CUN7...