People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

19 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

This auld p***k. Attention seeking fucking oxygen thief.

466637b8-82ef-11ea-a771-e3cbdc13ee70.jpg

It's the medal wearing and calling himself Captain that gets me. He served in the same theatres and has the same medals as my Dad, which you get for just turning up. He spent most of the war training motorcyclists in India, my Dad was a Captain too with the Signals, proudly said he never met an angry German or Japanese, and never wore his medals or regimental crest from the day he was demobbed. It's like calling yourself Foreman and wearing a lanyard 75 years after you left the job.

9 hours ago, welshbairn said:

It's the medal wearing and calling himself Captain that gets me. He served in the same theatres and has the same medals as my Dad, which you get for just turning up. He spent most of the war training motorcyclists in India, my Dad was a Captain too with the Signals, proudly said he never met an angry German or Japanese, and never wore his medals or regimental crest from the day he was demobbed. It's like calling yourself Foreman and wearing a lanyard 75 years after you left the job.

^^^ Da'

aint-half-hewlett-knowles.jpg

On 16/11/2020 at 11:38, DiegoDiego said:
On 16/11/2020 at 10:14, gav-ffc said:
I hate the media who aren’t reporting the underfunding of the NHS a lot more tbh. 

The public get what the public wants.

But I want nothing this societies got! 

On 16/11/2020 at 12:00, welshbairn said:

Does he call himself Captain or did the media insist on that to appeal to the military fetishists in society?

18 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Does he call himself Captain or did the media insist on that to appeal to the military fetishists in society?

Not sure, but he definitely used to strut around with a regimental badge on his blazer before being famous.

1 hour ago, A96 said:

Is disliking someone who posts a picture of somebody that I don’t know ,  on this thread without saying who it is , a proper reason for disliking the poster ? 

Just right click on the picture and ask google to search for the image, M8