People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

On 05/06/2020 at 09:48, Dons_1988 said:

I quite like Peter Crouch but the BBC are ruining it by absolutely milking it.

The new tv show sounds absolutely shite and won't be watching. The early days of his podcast were very good for when I was out running tbh.

Yeah it was the same with the Flintoff, Savage and the Ping Pong Guy podcast, it made for a great first season but afterwards you could tell they were doing it out of obligation more than anything

• 3 weeks later...
On 22/06/2020 at 11:35, Tynierose said:

Is that the weirdo that does the pollen report on STV, if so he as the smile of a serial killer high on PCP.

I don't know the guy but he looks like he's had a poorly executed face transplant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

Harry Dunn's mother. I know what happened is tragic and all that, but something about her rubs me up the wrong way.

Piercings on an older woman, not a good look. I get the impression you wouldn't want to be near her on holiday. A lot of fags, drink, poolside arguments with her pals, afternoon karaoke, no food that she likes etc etc.

All from one picture, I might be wrong.

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

Folk love this no-nonsense chap and get misty eyed at the way he knew about steam engines and would knock down chimneys. I just can’t imagine we’d have got on or have much in common.image.thumb.jpeg.8ceea296404ab27c1a195e7d3602c31a.jpeg

I worked with a guy from Bolton once who steamed right into his daughter.