People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

I know everybody continuously posts people with obvious reasons so forgive me if this is flimsy but.. 
The guy that does the narration on Gogglebox. I literally shudder when I hear his creepy wee voice. 
I'd love to see the Come Dine With Me narrator kick his c**t in. 
Craig cash does gogglebox after Caroline ahern died (he played her husband in Royale family)
And dave lamb from come dine with me should narrate gogglebox and love Island so if I have to suffer there is at least some funny to relieve the pain

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, 101 said:

I've just seen him trending, Dan Wootton Looks like a complete c**t, not sure why he's famous.

A bit of a puzzler is our Dan, a seemingly Liberal gay Kiwi who is vv Brexity & gives off heavy gammon vibes sometimes.

4 hours ago, Moomintroll said:

A bit of a puzzler is our Dan, a seemingly Liberal gay Kiwi who is vv Brexity & gives off heavy gammon vibes sometimes.

I since learned he rated cleavege at an awards ceremony. Weird if the mail used him being gay as and excuse to do it or weird if as a gay man he rated the tits of some random girls.

• 3 weeks later...

That wee p***k that does that punchy dance thing and the auld fat c**t dancing/copying said wee p***ks moves in some council scheme garden party from that “Out of Context” meme/gif type thing that I don’t know what to search for on Google to find. 

If someone knows, post the links to the video.

15 hours ago, 8MileBU said:

That wee p***k that does that punchy dance thing and the auld fat c**t dancing/copying said wee p***ks moves in some council scheme garden party from that “Out of Context” meme/gif type thing that I don’t know what to search for on Google to find. 

If someone knows, post the links to the video.

Have you seen the interview with him? 😂