People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

I think we all have somebody we rather dislike even though they've not actually done anything that actually merits it.

For me it's Claire Balding. I've no idea what it is about her, I just take an immediate dislike.

However, thankfully by making me changing the channel, she's made me realise that I have a choice of IT Crowd or Inbetweeners just now so the dislike has been relaxed for this particular moment.

Anyway, who's your's? ...

Edited by Hedgecutter

This thread will be full of people listing people they dislike and then giving proper reasons why they don't like them, NAP.

Edited by Guest

Arsenal superstar Jack Wilshere.

I decided a very long time ago he looks like you wouldn't tire of punching him and he'd be a total wee dick if you approached him.

He might actually be a lovely guy who looks after his gran and donates to homeless charities for all I know.

I could name my reasons for hating most of the people mentioned on this thread so far. I cannot explain my reasons for disliking Lewis Hamilton. I think he might be a smug p***k though.

Edit to add: Sandra Bullock. She's attractive, she's not particularly offensive. I just fucking hate her.

Edited by Mrs M

This false c**t...

Lorraine+Kelly_600lo.jpg

apart from all the usual DAB pish (she's never out the local press waving her tangerine scarf around her stupid head) she's not even from Forfar or Angus, all of this 'I'm everybody's mate mummsy pish' is exactly that....a load of pish. My old auntie was behind her in the queue in M&S and she treated the poor woman on the till like she was a piece of shite.

This false c**t...

Lorraine+Kelly_600lo.jpg

apart from all the usual DAB pish (she's never out the local press waving her tangerine scarf around her stupid head) she's not even from Forfar or Angus, all of this 'I'm everybody's mate mummsy pish' is exactly that....a load of pish. My old auntie was behind her in the queue in M&S and she treated the poor woman on the till like she was a piece of shite.

She may well have a fake fanny, but those puppies look real to me.