People You Dislike For No Proper Reason

Joe Biden
I know, give him a chance, he will be better than Trump.
But
I just cant stand him.  Lets see how long it takes him to send troops to kill people.
America bombed Syria yesterday.. So 5/6 weeks

On 26/02/2021 at 21:10, DiegoDiego said:

Maya Rudolph. Its not just that she isn't funny and ruins most things I see her in, there's something else. It's, well, I don't know what it is and that's why she's in this thread. Maya-Rudolph-Quotes-About-Her-Hair-September-2018.jpeg

Have you seen Idiocracy??

4 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:
1 hour ago, Stormzy said:
Have you seen Idiocracy??

Once, over a decade ago, didn't remember her being in it.

I love that film, she played a small part in it and I always found her shite in comparison to the rest of the cast. 

20 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Bryan Cranston

I've wanted to post this for a while but feared a backlash from the breaking bad massive. 

While I'm here add John Hamm to the list, terrible actor, he's not even believable as a human being. 

22 hours ago, Mark Connolly said:

Bryan Cranston

5 hours ago, expatowner said:

Good call.
Can I paste his puss, just after you have softened him up?

1 hour ago, stevieKTID said:

I've wanted to post this for a while but feared a backlash from the breaking bad massive. 

While I'm here add John Hamm to the list, terrible actor, he's not even believable as a human being. 

I take it none of you have seen Trumbo?  Last Flag Flying? The infiltrator? Even The Upside? Cranston is quality.

Jon Hamm (note spelling) I'll sort of give you but, as a vacuous, empty shell of an advertising executive, he was ideal as Don Draper in Mad men. Just a shame he decided he was any good at anything else. I was pretty happy when his Draper Tribute Act in Bad Times at the El Royale lasted as long as yer average Sean Bean character. He was fucking awful in Good Omens, to name just one stinking turd of an example.

Currently watching Your Honor with Cranston and have been impressed with him again so far. He was very good in Breaking Bad and he cracks me up in MITM and his short spell in King of Queens. He's been good value in anything I've watched him in.