The ultimate last ever final game at Adamslie...

peasy23

aye give us another victory over use

Yeah you guys have had the Indian sign over us the last few games, seemed as though we always got good results against you guys in the beginning as well.

Fair play budgie and hard working people at Clydebank you guys have done really well in recent years yous deserve to be in the league above us for once ha. Confident with a bit of time Maxi can get us up again and beating the bankies .

Roll on yet another historic game, had more of them the last two months than i have had hot dinners.

Though we did win two of last 6 and lost two more by 1-0 so not so bad really. As i said your manager has done really well to find players up to the standard required. Sure you will stay up though be difficult for you to finish top three or four. Hope petershill stay up also in a as ever right tough league.

Hopefully we can get a wee result against petershill on Wednesday.

Are Rob Roy actually moving or are they just going to fleece people out of money to go to "the last game at Adamslie" forever? If I'd attended any one of the 63 farewell to Adamslie games I'd be hounding the committee down for my money back.

Good job your not a Roy supporter then ain't it.

This is definitely my last post on this thread.

haha we all know it's not. According 2 the guys n ur wee club wed v peasy is last game cos the sectional and league games have 2 be played at cumbernaulds ground

Maybe the developers have paid us the money without actually wanting the place!

This will be my last post ever on this thread, promise

Archived