NFL Preseason

lichtie23

Dee Milliner down with an unconfirmed injury to his left leg. That's our top 3 CB's down now. Yay.

Looks like Milliner just has a sprain. Rookie CB, Dexter McDougle, suffered a torn ACL today though. Tough one for the young man.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally getting to see that Chicago - Philly game from last week. What the hell was going on with Nick Foles? How did he get so bad?! Like, the stats look bad but the performance so far tells me he was lucky to get off with that. Thrown 2 INTs so far and could've had 2 more! Not impressed at all

Foles got away with a lot of poorly thrown balls last year that were dropped by DB's. I don't think he'll be the roaring success he was last year. He doesn't need to be to be successful in that offense though.

Not a lot you can really take away from the pre-season. Watched all the games except Cards v Texans so can't comment on that one, but I thought Bortles looked the best of the rookie QBs. I thought Carlos Hyde looked good and De'Anthony Thomas' punt return was amazing.

Hopefully see some of the starters get a little more time this week.

Not a lot you can really take away from the pre-season. Watched all the games except Cards v Texans so can't comment on that one, but I thought Bortles looked the best of the rookie QBs. I thought Carlos Hyde looked good and De'Anthony Thomas' punt return was amazing.

Hopefully see some of the starters get a little more time this week.

Catch the highlights of that Texans game, John Brown was awesome for AZ and the 3 QBs looked very good behind that O line. Defence wasnt shabby either, Deone Buchanan looks a very good pickup

Good watch that Jags game from last night. Bortles cant possibly sit out the full year, Henne was awful, not sure what the backroom feel Bortles can learn by sitting behind him (add a little venom to the 'him' when you read it :P ). Toby Gerhart was really poor too, thought he looked sooo slow, had just one run of note but even then he couldnt make the most of it through lack of speed in open ground. Todman and in particular Denard Robinson were a lot more of an impact in the running game. Keep an eye on this Allan Hurns (maybe Hearns?) guy, undrafted free agent receiver. Looked very good in the first game with BB throwing to him and a couple of good catches last night too, doing himself a favor with these performances.

Not much to say about the Bears other than Cutler looked awesome, throwing laser beams every snap he played. Folks outside the starters were not good, like none of them.

Mark Sanchez > Nick Foles.

meeeeh I'd say they were both equally meh this weekend. Eagles look atrocious though, cant believe people are tipping them to win the NFC West this year. They have no receivers after the starters, that Momah guy didnt have a clean catch all night and Johnson was all over the place. I see the Zach Ertz hype though, tragedy if he loses time to Celek

That Eagles Pats game was superb! Very entertaining. Some great running backs on both sides down the chart.

I think Sanchez has looked really good in pre-season. Jordan Matthews looked like a good target too. Thought Mallett made a better account of himself too.

Archived