Scapegoats

Ian McShane got slagged a lot last year at times undeservedly. I quite like him as he's been improving with first team experience he looked really good on saturday. Andy Dowie too got a lot of stick because he broke up the existing partnership but barely put a foot wrong IMO.

This year there isn't too many candidates but I'd say Derek Lyle will be up there out of the players.

Jim McIntyre getting calls for his head after every defeat after September leading to tedious discussions about Allan Johnston are a NAP IMO.

We've a few potentials. I suspect Mark Stewart will take some flak for a poor goal return, and Liam Fox often takes a lot of stick for not doing very much, which was often true.

Conroy will likely take stick for not being a winger and despite being a hero at one point last season, a lot of people seem to be very fed up with Elliot. Initially, goals and good performances meant histrionics were overlooked, but when the goals dried up he was just annoying

Our whole team are put down by some of the moaners at the back of our stand - even if they are having a good game.

SFA for not putting Rangers out of business.

I wouldn't say that he's a scapegoat but I think our fans jump on Jon Robertson's back a lot quicker than other players. I don't know if it's because they think so highly of him or because his performances were of such a high standard (in a lower league) before he went to St MIrren.

Talbot, Kyle Jacobs, Burchill, Robertson. Those four will need to perform miracles to escape the boo boys amongst our support. Although we don't tend to boo, just seethe quietly then vent online.

There was some guy gave it tight to Bobby Barr home and away until Watson went over and had a word with him just before HT. Watson was sitting in the stand with some of the other Livi players that were either suspended or injured, the guys face was a picture when he looked round after Watson tapped him on the shoulder.

There was some guy gave it tight to Bobby Barr home and away until Watson went over and had a word with him just before HT. Watson was sitting in the stand with some of the other Livi players that were either suspended or injured, the guys face was a picture when he looked round after Watson tapped him on the shoulder.

Wasn't me, I promise...

Watson's still a complete knob though.

Talbot, Kyle Jacobs, Burchill, Robertson. Those four will need to perform miracles to escape the boo boys amongst our support. Although we don't tend to boo, just seethe quietly then vent online.

Think Mensing will be one too when he's back.

Doubt any would say it to his face. I like Mensing, he is a bit like big Marv in that he wins everything in the air but isn't the best with the ball at his feet.

He's good in the most of the games he's played, can be a bit of a bombscare sometimes though. Quite a few Livi fans pointed the finger at him for a few of our goals last season though, can't see this season being much different.

I'm not sure about Scott Robinson. Now I realise "no-one would say it to his face" - which means he'd leather the f**k out of a complete stranger who told him he was shite - I'm no sure that'd be a scapegoat. That'd be an arsehole, deserving of weekly stick.

Only if you said it to his (or any other player's) face, though.

Archived