Motherwell FC 2014/15 season

Hiya Motherwell, hiya pals.

Got a nice wee spot for you.

2003 and all that.

With Motherwell in the championship the only thing you could say made you a bigger club than ourselves will be lost.

Welcome to your level boys

Well at least you're not bitter about it.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2003 and all that.

Let it go Gaz....the board that screwed you over aren't even in control of Falkirk any more! Let the anger go, get behind your current setup, and maybe push for a playoff spot next year :)

On recent viewing, I honestly can’t see how this current side will be able to escape relegation. With the prospect of playing against Stuart McCalls Sevco in front of 50,000 Ibrox inbreds nearing reality, our slim survival hopes now lie in the hands of QotS and Hibs. In my opinion a Motherwell v Sevco play-off final has always been the worst and most likely outcome. Our record against a side dressed in blue at Ibrox is so poor that I reckon that another defeat is on the horizon. Now that is depressing.

I genuinely don't mind relegation. Aye, it's not what I wanted, but there's far more to worry about in life than bother which league Motherwell are playing in.

However, getting relegated by Rangers (with the manager who started this shambles of a campaign) will be a proper b*****d and will take a long time to get over.

2003 and all that.

That'll be Falkirk dropping at least a place next season. Maybe you could get a fierce rivalry going with Raith Rovers for mid league non entities.

That'll be Falkirk dropping at least a place next season. Maybe you could get a fierce rivalry going with Raith Rovers for mid league non entities.

"Mid league non entities" interesting the way some folk see others and their own.

I've caught a few Motherwell games on TV recently and it seems your fans don't give a toss whether or not you stay up.

You also have a crumbling shithole of a stadium.

If you add to this mix being in the championship, it seems your lot are the non entities. Carry on though.

Please do not respond to Gaz FFS

He is a wind up merchant and not a very good one at that.

Spends more time on other teams threads than his own, which is essentially very very sad.

McManus speaks...

Motherwell defender Stephen McManus is in bullish mood as the Steelmen wait for the play-off final: "If you look at these last nine games and compare them to the first nine games, then you can see we've not been on a dramatic slide.

"The reason we are sitting second bottom is not because of what happened on Saturday - it's been results over the course of the whole season.

"But we just need to dust ourselves down and work as hard as we can to make sure we stay in this division.

"We've been in this league for a long time and we know it will be a big ask but we believe we are more than capable of winning these two games."

Archived