Book of prank letters to football clubs - supporting Wee Oscar

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that my book of prank letters to football clubs is now available at http://www.eatthebreed.bigcartel.com priced £6.99, with £1 of every sale going to charity.

There are four Scottish Premiership clubs featured in the book: Aberdeen, Dundee United, Celtic and Dundee. There are many other Scottish clubs involved, including Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Morton, Dumbarton, Livingston, Stenhousemuir, Ayr Utd etc, as well as many from England - such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Exeter City, Barnsley, Peterborough, York City, Lincoln City and Doncaster Rovers etc.

I am supporting three amazing charities through sales of the book - Tartan Army Children's Charity, the Oscar Knox Appeal, and the Adam Stansfield Foundation (set up in memory of the Exeter City player whose spoof portrait I painted for the book who tragically passed away just seven months after signing his portrait).

You can see excerpts from the book here: http://frasersyme.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/excerpts-from-the-book/

Here's the cover of the book:

Cover_for_Nielsen.jpg

There are also a number of 1986 Panini stickers throughout the book, such as Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, and the Clydebank one below:

clydebank-panini-page.png

The charities involved and I would really appreciate your support with the book and thanks very much for reading.

Cheers

Fraser

Hi guys,

I wanted to let you know that my book of prank letters to football clubs is now available at http://www.eatthebreed.bigcartel.com priced £6.99, with £1 of every sale going to charity.

There are four Scottish Premiership clubs featured in the book: Aberdeen, Dundee United, Celtic and Dundee. There are many other Scottish clubs involved, including Hearts, Hibs, Rangers, Morton, Dumbarton, Livingston, Stenhousemuir, Ayr Utd etc, as well as many from England - such as Arsenal, Chelsea, Everton, West Ham, Exeter City, Barnsley, Peterborough, York City, Lincoln City and Doncaster Rovers etc.

I am supporting three amazing charities through sales of the book - Tartan Army Children's Charity, the Oscar Knox Appeal, and the Adam Stansfield Foundation (set up in memory of the Exeter City player whose spoof portrait I painted for the book who tragically passed away just seven months after signing his portrait).

You can see excerpts from the book here: http://frasersyme.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/excerpts-from-the-book/

Cover_for_Nielsen.jpg

There are also a number of 1986 Panini stickers throughout the book, such as Rangers, Aberdeen, Dundee Utd, Hibs, and the Clydebank one below:

The charities involved and I would really appreciate your support with the book and thanks very much for reading.

Cheers

Fraser[british

The word British enrages people on here but I'll happily buy your book.

Hi guys,

Cover_for_Nielsen.jpg

Cheers

Fraser[british

The word British enrages people on here but I'll happily buy your book.

IN red and white letters!

Disgrace!

Im_Rodger & SPL Superstar - Many thanks for pointing out the error of my ways. When an Aberdeen fan objects to red and white lettering then you realise you have committed a faux pas of Prince Philip (poor choice of name in the circumstances perhaps) proportions!

What I promise to do then if you guys support the book and I am required to print a second edition is give the book the following title: 'My Book of Absurd Letters to Scottish, English and Welsh Football Clubs.' All lettering will be blue and white except for 'English' which will be a sort of jobby brown.

Golden Shower Winner - I firmly believe that everyone of a particular age has a specific Jim Gallagher memory. I remember him playing in one of the first games I ever attended and thinking 'why is a 63 year old man playing in goal today - might he not be in danger of hurting himself when he dives/falls/picks the ball out of the net?' Balds just look so much better these days (and I say that as a bald before balds jump in)...

Surely the most absurd letter ever sent to a football club was the one sent to St Mirren by Eric Djemba Djemba's agent - saying he had an English Premier League and ex-Manchester United superstar willing to move to Paisley and wear a bunnet for a couple of weeks.

Is it in your book?

Surely the most absurd letter ever sent to a football club was the one sent to St Mirren by Eric Djemba Djemba's agent - saying he had an English Premier League and ex-Manchester United superstar willing to move to Paisley and wear a bunnet for a couple of weeks.

Is it in your book?

Well we were told there was some young Nigerian stars available. :unsure:

Is it in your book?

Don't think it was an agent that tried to sell him in. It was the manager of TK Maxx in Linwood (Paisley) that had taken in a rather large order of bunnets and need shot of them quick sharp.

Hooked in an unemployed African and another local business and 'bobs yer uncle'.

Archived