The most you can/have eaten at once.

Venti

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I once ate two Wimpy grills in succession - might be hard pushed to manage one now.

I can still eat as much as I used too, I just spread it over 5 meals instead of 3.

Argentine steakhouse in Houston.

All you can eat, started on salad guy said not to eat a lot. We thought yeah whatever.

Soon enough some dudes appeared with half a cow on a spit and carved off pieces the size of steaks. Reckon I had about six or seven steaks plus pieces of chicken covered in bacon.

Colleagues arm veins started bulging like the hulk so he called it quits. Think he ate twice as much as me and could regularly eat a full cake like a sandwich. He was a triathlete and could eat for fun but this place broke him within half an hour.

Next day wasn't cool, king kongs finger...

I was once so hungry I eat a boneless bucket, it was something like 8 mini fillets, Large popcorn chicken, 4 chips, hot wings and gravy and a 1.5L Pepsi max IIRC. Was all I eat all day to be fair.

I once managed to finish a main course at the Culloden Moor Inn next to the Battlefield. Those who have eaten there will know that is one of the greatest things man can achieve.

I'm disgusting when it comes to food, I'll eat like f**k when I get bored which is quite often.

Worst one was getting a Dominoes 2 for Tuesdays for me and the missus at the time. She turned up and proclaimed she'd already eaten so wolfed down 2 large pepperoni passion pizzas with a couple of sides of cheesy garlic bread & pepperoni dough balls.

Was shitting through the eye of a needle for days after that, my diet/eating habits are utterly disgraceful sometimes.

One and a half munchie boxes is probably my best in one meal.

Throughout the day thought I once had a McDonalds, KFC, Subway and a Greggs....

That's easily done tbh..

Greggs for Breakfast, Subway for lunch, KFC for dinner & McDonalds for a late night munch.

I'm going to have some serious health problems when I'm older.

I once came in from a night out and made and finished 8 rolls and sausage

I once went to the chippy next to Viper and got a large pizza with chips, but the chips had cheese and curry sauce on it. Then I went home and ate another pizza. #beastmode

That's easily done tbh..

Greggs for Breakfast, Subway for lunch, KFC for dinner & McDonalds for a late night munch.

I'm going to have some serious health problems when I'm older.

Aye, in 2 years.

Years ago when I lived in Manchester I was up visiting my best mate and his wife with my then gf.......the two of us went into town to pick up a fairly substantial Chinese takeaway which included spring rolls, ribs, sui mai starters as well as a main course each.........the fat cnut only had a sausage supper whilst waiting on our order!

He has lost a hell of a lot of weight since thankfully!

Like others, I was a right greedy b*****d in my younger days. The local chippy used to do two suppers for a fiver. Thought it was rude not to.

Could probably still put away a whole munchie box but I'd have to be absolutely ravenous.

I once managed to finish a main course at the Culloden Moor Inn next to the Battlefield. Those who have eaten there will know that is one of the greatest things man can achieve.

The Keppoch? Aye, I've managed that. You need the big portion sizes after the length of time they make you wait.

I had a 50oz T-Bone in Houston once. Had hit the salad bar, and was trying to be clever by using the one side that they give you for onions, thinking at least the onions wouldn't fill me up so I could finish the steak. Hell, at the end of the steak I was still actually hungry. Wish I'd either gone bigger, or ordered chips to go with it. One of the girls that was there with us though only ate half of her 16oz one though, so thankfully got to scoff that too. Must say, best steaks I've ever had too.

Archived