Celtic fans loot edinburgh shop

billy boy moshni

It's a bin like these ones rather than a Top Cat style trash can. I think you have thrown down a challenge to BBM to pick one up though. No idea who the bloke with the bins is but I'd wager it's not BBM.

Wheelie%201.JPG

Red, white and blue? Looks more like a Sevco sticker to me

Rangers were on course to win the league that night, although I think the Celtic result the day before secured it for them. We only had the West Stand but it was filled with Rangers fans and the whole atmosphere was horrible. The police and stewards were dreadful and a lot of Saints fans were left pissed off by the whole thing, with over 100 seats damaged. Our home crowds against the Old Firm dropped significantly after that match.

I did wonder if it was that night

I remember their being Rangers fans threating Saints supporters at full time as they wanted to have a party and when I contacted both Saints, the Police and the Ibrox club getting letters from all 3 with everyone blaming each other. Martin Bain from Rangers said they were not their supporters as they only had tickets for the North, East and Ormond stands. I think it was the same template that Mr Bain used after Manchester etc.

That was a vile night, I remember a steward being punched and thrown when on the stairs in the east stand and the police doing f**k all, it was awful to watch.

If only the Celtic fans could be more like their Govan cousins and display the unique brand of class and dignity that only a true blue member of the Rangers family displays.

Hope somewhere, someone is holding a candle lit vigil for this poor shopkeeper

Well, I believe in Liverpool, they're holding one for the sticker-vandalised bin

Edit: fucking stupid auto-correct to US-English spellings!

Had to wait until after the Ultras' bedtimes but here's the dramatic evidence of them owning a bin deep in Jambe country. There's a Hibs sticker on a neighbouring bin too.

image_zps2d37bdd9.jpg

Disgraceful. I hope they catch the vandal and hang him

Had to wait until after the Ultras' bedtimes but here's the dramatic evidence of them owning a bin deep in Jambo country. There's a Hibs sticker on a neighbouring bin too.

image_zps2d37bdd9.jpg

Looks like they've been chewing it, never mind owning it...

Had to wait until after the Ultras' bedtimes but here's the dramatic evidence of them owning a bin deep in Jambo country. There's a Hibs sticker on a neighbouring bin too.

image_zps2d37bdd9.jpg

was the hibs bin a smaller bin , which looked like it couldnae afford the bus fare to parkhead ?

was the hibs bin a smaller bin , which looked like it couldnae afford the bus fare to parkhead ?

Bin was very similar but the sticker was so washed out it looked like it was part of the victory celebrations from their last Scottish Cup win.

Archived