shaun wringe

Been to see lothian in a couple of friendlys in the last couple of weeks and the boy shaun wringe is top class I really dont know why hes playing at this level! I even think he would be too good for lowland league I can't understand why people haven't taken a chance on him is his attitude rubbish in training or something else maybe?

Seen them at the livvy match last week and he was superb with 2 cracking goals , he was easily the best forward on show as was the lthv centre half and left back

lthv appear to have a big squad with quite a few exceptional prospects so never easy keeping them all happy

Been to see lothian in a couple of friendlys in the last couple of weeks and the boy shaun wringe is top class I really dont know why hes playing at this level! I even think he would be too good for lowland league I can't understand why people haven't taken a chance on him is his attitude rubbish in training or something else maybe?

Played with sean for a few seasons and his attitude is spot on. Never misses training and is also a great guy. Some of his performances at a young age in his first year at juniors were brilliant.never got a decent crack at spartans under mikey.derserves it if he gets picked up.

• 1 month later...

long shot but is sean wringe about 23 or 24 years old and is his dad big aldo wringe from clermiston

Think you're right Savage, I know he's from Clermiston anyway! Is his dad pretty tall and bald? Used to come watch all the games when I played with him!

We should never have let him go.

You're also right Brogue, would easily do a job in the Lowland League if not SPFL. Major schoolboy!

• 2 months later...

Archived