Who will star for your team this season?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grant Drummond and Liam Coogans are two young players who if given a run of games would do very well IMO. Jack Kirwan could also prove to have been a find.

Also interested to see if Scott Stewart continues to develop.

As for established players I think Lister and Parker will do well upfront again while it will be interesting to see how John Boyle does this season.

I like the look of Drummond at left back, hopefully he will get a run in the team.

Agree. I think he's going to progress into a more than decent left back.

I have high hopes for Andrew Stirling. Moffat should bang in the goals but I'm not expecting miracles apart from that. 20+ league goals and he can smoke a cigar the rest of the time as far as I'm concerned.

Lewis Martin and Ryan Williamson have already found their way into Scotland youth squads so you have to expect them to be the cream of the crop youth wise. Also hoping for Shaun Byrne come out of his shell and show his true talents. He had a lot of hype from first team guys before he debuted but I don't think he's shown much to be honest. Would really love him to start running games from the middle of the park.

There are big expectations of this squad for the season ahead. We're favourites to win the title and, really, anything else would be seen as a big disappointment. Fingers crossed the guys show what they're truly capable of. Mon the DA!

Agree about Stirling. He impressed me against Hibs and I think he will play a big role in the way we want to play. Other than him, Scully, Williamson and Moff would be the three I'd pick out. But also hope we see Ryan Wallace back and fully fit - he was a big miss for us when he was injured.

Said this when I saw him against St.Mirren. That boy is going places, still 18 isn't he? Got a feeling Miller will be key to our team too.

Entirely disagree about Miller. Thought he looked totally out of place in midfield, gave very little support to McKee and didn't battle well. Would much rather see Hands there.

Ryan Donnolly not long ago had a trail with a EPL club still on 22

Saw him tear Dundee United apart in a cup game looked the part

Needs to show what he can do again plenty of goals and somebody will take notice in big leagues

Sometimes you need to take a step back to go forward Ayr could be right club right boss to get the best out him again

Entirely disagree about Miller. Thought he looked totally out of place in midfield, gave very little support to McKee and didn't battle well. Would much rather see Hands there.

He will because he isn't a midfielder. Play Mikey at Centre-Back and he will stand out this season.

Ryan Donnolly not long ago had a trail with a EPL club still on 22

Saw him tear Dundee United apart in a cup game looked the part

Needs to show what he can do again plenty of goals and somebody will take notice in big leagues

Sometimes you need to take a step back to go forward Ayr could be right club right boss to get the best out him again

Don't get your hopes up

Archived