Friendlies tonight - Wed. 23/7/14

glensmad

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cumnock Juniors 0 Ardrossan Winton Rovers 1 Ian Cashmore 65th min

Winton looking good this year from what I saw, defo the ones to beat in the ADL.

Cumnock will struggle big time from what I saw tonight.

Brian McCluckie is only there because of his father. Management change for the Nock if they want to stay up this year.

Winton looking good this year from what I saw, defo the ones to beat in the ADL.

Cumnock will struggle big time from what I saw tonight.

Brian McCluckie is only there because of his father. Management change for the Nock if they want to stay up this year.

that team last night was nowhere near what our team this season will be and no Cumnock fan who I spoke to last night had taken last nights game serious its all about trialling players......and I hope you don't as it was pretty poor play from both teams about 2 chances from each team in the whole game

Finished Bankeis 4 Cumbernauld 1

Mainly a run out opportunity for the new guys and the trialists that have been coming along in their droves it seems :D

Nothing at this point in the season means that much ... but its beter to be winning 4-1 and looking quite good than the opposite i guess.

Joe Andrew, Trialist, Paterson and Shelvey getting the goals

that team last night was nowhere near what our team this season will be and no Cumnock fan who I spoke to last night had taken last nights game serious its all about trialling players......and I hope you don't as it was pretty poor play from both teams about 2 chances from each team in the whole game

Winton had a few first teamers out too so fingers crossed for a cracking season for us.

Archived