Scottish Sports

orlandoblue

You haver some amount of shite. England and Wales are still British though so why aren't you celebrating their medals?

Why are we competing as different countries if we are all the same country?

That's just how the commonwealth games works. I'm not celebrating their medals because there is no UK in the commonwealth games.

I don't support Celtic when they play in the champions league, but I sure as hell support Scotland in the Euro qualifiers.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course not all of the athletes competing would make it in. The ones that would be removed would be the no-hopers.

Whilst it's incorrect to say that you can simply add them together, the vast majority of medal winners from any of the home nations would have made team GB for the commonwealth games.

There are medalists in team Scotland that would not make it into team GB.

Those medals would go to another country.

Cant you just for one day be less of a twat?

There are medalists in team Scotland that would not make it into team GB.

Those medals would go to another country.

Cant you just for one day be less of a twat?

We would lose a few medals, but gain the medals of Fran Halsall, the Brownlees, Adam Gemili, Jason Kenny, Jazz Carling, Alyd Thomas, the triathlon team, Liam Tancock and many more

That's just how the commonwealth games works. I'm not celebrating their medals because there is no UK in the commonwealth games.

I don't support Celtic when they play in the champions league, but I sure as hell support Scotland in the Euro qualifiers.

Why does it matter though if you call yourself British?

Why is there 4 countries competing in the CG if we are all the same country?

Why does it matter though if you call yourself British?

Why is there 4 countries competing in the CG if we are all the same country?

Why is there 1 country competing in the OG if there a 4 different countries?

Why is there 1 country competing in the OG if there a 4 different countries?

Because it's 4 different countries competing under the 1 umbrella. Simple.

But if Scotland is the same country as England and Wales why are we seperate from them in the CG?

Because it's 4 different countries competing under the 1 umbrella. Simple.

But if Scotland is the same country as England and Wales why are we seperate from them in the CG?

Scotland is clearly a nation, I have never denied that.

Still doesn't mean the Chinese people are as close to us as the English :blink:

Scotland is clearly a nation, I have never denied that.

Still doesn't mean the Chinese people are as close to us as the English :blink:

So England is not Scotland, therefore it's a foreign country? Thanks.

And when did I say they were?

So England is not Scotland, therefore it's a foreign country? Thanks.

And when did I say they were?

You're using a dirty word and it's quite offensive to a lot of people who see Britain as their nation.

Yes you can have a country within a country. Unless you want to deny that Spain and Belgium are nations.

You're using a dirty word and it's quite offensive to a lot of people who see Britain as their nation.

Yes you can have a country within a country. Unless you want to deny that Spain and Belgium are nations.

What's the dirty word???????

There is no such nation as Great Britain, Great Britain is an island. The UK is a sovereign state with a political union between 4 countries.

Why would I deny Spain and Belgium being nations?

I'm for CraigKillies idea, let's just play as Team Europe and Australia in the CG, think of all the medals we could celebrate then!!!!!!

Are you an advocate of a GBFA?

Are you an advocate of a GBFA?

Not for football. The difference for football is that it is an almost tribal team sport and I'd struggle to support a team GB. Same with rugby.

What's the dirty word???????

There is no such nation as Great Britain, Great Britain is an island. The UK is a sovereign state with a political union between 4 countries.

Why would I deny Spain and Belgium being nations?

I'm for CraigKillies idea, let's just play as Team Europe and Australia in the CG, think of all the medals we could celebrate then!!!!!!

Foreigner.

And you denied Spain and Belgium being nations because you denied GB being a nation. Both Spain and Belgium have popular separatist movements.

Not for football. The difference for football is that it is an almost tribal team sport and I'd struggle to support a team GB. Same with rugby.

Foreigner.

And you denied Spain and Belgium being nations because you denied GB being a nation. Both Spain and Belgium have popular separatist movements.

Foreigner is a dirty word. No need to go any further with you on that, you're an idiot.

And GB is NOT a nation. It is an island.

As MarkoRaj has pointed out what's the use in even replying, I'm oooot!

Foreigner is a dirty word. No need to go any further with you on that, you're an idiot.

And GB is NOT a nation. It is an island.

As MarkoRaj has pointed out what's the use in even replying, I'm oooot!

^^^ Seething

Can people stop replying to the racist troll please. A week of no replies and he'll be a self harming mess.

To lighten the mood a little, here's a joke.

Have you heard about the emo lawn?

It cuts itsself.

Thanks.

Archived