Five Guys burgers opening in Glasgow

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Menu looks quite good - hopefully it'll last longer in Glasgow than Arby's - or indeed Quiznos - did.

Wendy's seem to have no ambitions to go global which is a shame, they're one of my favourites stateside.

I got a funny look from the staff at the Sandlake Road branch when I asked for only 'one' chilli as a side.

I knew better the next time.

Where was the Arbys in Glasgow? I think if they don't look to get too big too quick etc then they will do ok however the hamburger daddy in America is In n out.

Mid 90s in Union St next door to where the Poundland is now. It was only there for 6 months to a year.

ETA: Opened late '93, shut mid '94...

Menu looks quite good - hopefully it'll last longer in Glasgow than Arby's - or indeed Quiznos - did.

Wendy's seem to have no ambitions to go global which is a shame, they're one of my favourites stateside.

An arby's opened in Glasgow? :lol: That place is a laughing stock over here for being so shit.

American burger chain has finally got its finger out and is opening a shop here, going to be on St Vincent street where pesto is just now. easily my favourite "burger joint" blows McDonald's and Burger King out the water, I for one cannot wait!

Fat b*****d.

Archived