league table predictions

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To many Delusional people in this forum, i have to agree with greenhouse, after watching some of Crichtons pre-season games compared to Lochar Thistles, some of the players should be looking for a club in the sunday league, couple of horrific personal performances that iv not seen in 28years, some players for example Ross Hunter great addition to squad, young and willing to fight, compared to some players in that team that have been walking around thinking there bigger than the badge, they require a leader, hard to pick out a certain captain in the squad

I seen on Saturday that Lochar played the Ginge boy right back. Thought he was a midfielder and the usual RB, dark haired boy was on the bench (don't know his name). To be honest it's lucky he was cos the boy playing on the left for mids was rapid. And he would have made him look stupid if he had played!

But centrehalf the fact is he didnt play which is down to picking the team you think will win the game and obviously something the lochar management are doing correctly! Too many people looking to criticise on here .... Alot of jealous boys ... Lets just wait till end of season, time will tell!!!!

Just for the record, (and it's not a bite) we at Lochar Thistle are a group of hard working guys on and off the park who have came into the South League from our amateur days looking to better the club and move the club forward and be an asset to the South League. Yes criticism will come our way no doubt about that but I'm sure the majority of the clubs in the league have had their fair share of abuse over the years.

I can openly say that there are no players at the club who think they are bigger than the club and that has been the case for numerous years. The club is self funded by the players selling tote so it's testament to them that they are so close knit and willing to help the club even with the new additions falling into the same category.

On the park we are looking to perform at a reasonable level and hopefully be a match for any other club and look to consolidate ourselves in the league. Yes we had a good first season where we never disgraced ourselves and yes we have a good start to the current campaign which the new management team must be congratulated on but everyone at the club are under no elusions about our status in the league, our feet are firmly on the ground. The big boys of Wigtown, Saints, Newton and (time will tell if) Edusports are in the mix. The other 10 clubs I'm sure are in the same boat in thinking they can beat each other and also not being afraid of the top teams, which makes each game exciting .

I'm also not locharinnruss (silly boy I'd imagine)

Cheers

Russell

Archived