league table predictions

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lochar ahead of newton? don't make me laugh. newton are twice the team of them, lochar have just had a honeymoon start. I believe they will fall behind once they play more of the bigger and better teams. the wigtown result was good but a one off.

A think alot of tables predictions were done when no one knew what was going on at Newton and didn't know what to expect. How many teams are bigger and better? Saints?Newton? Edu? Wigtown? And going by post from dwigtown fans they destroyed Wigtown on there own patch?

A think alot of tables predictions were done when no one knew what was going on at Newton and didn't know what to expect. How many teams are bigger and better? Saints?Newton? Edu? Wigtown? And going by post from wigtown fans they destroyed Wigtown on there own patch?

They played brilliant tbh!! Got a lot going for em!! Deserve more credit than they are getting!! Could easily see them challenging for top 4!! Just thought I'd make sure tho that Newton knew they are not the be all and end all!!

They played brilliant tbh!! Got a lot going for em!! Deserve more credit than they are getting!! Could easily see them challenging for top 4!! Just thought I'd make sure tho that Newton knew they are not the be all and end all!!

No one said they were?

Lochar ahead of newton? don't make me laugh. newton are twice the team of them, lochar have just had a honeymoon start. I believe they will fall behind once they play more of the bigger and better teams. the wigtown result was good but a one off.

Could not agree more, Playing decent football at this moment Lochar Thistle, Mid-week will show what sort of team they really are. Im not a fan of their midfield, personally I think Lochar could finish top 5 if they had better centre midfields, they look like there planning there dinners more than playing football! thats why i predict Crichton to beat them, im going for 4-1 Crichton, young Scot Alexander to score an impressive brace

Could not agree more, Playing decent football at this moment Lochar Thistle, Mid-week will show what sort of team they really are. Im not a fan of their midfield, personally I think Lochar could finish top 5 if they had better centre midfields, they look like there planning there dinners more than playing football! thats why i predict Crichton to beat them, im going for 4-1 Crichton, young Scot Alexander to score an impressive brace

I thought Alexander had signed for Saints,or is there 2 as he scored 2 on sat

not jealous atall its good to see the tiny teams like lochar have a good wee spell but I think they will be down there scrapping with creetown,vale and fleet. a more realistic sight. I believe 10th would be a great finish for a small small small club like lochar

Someone is obsessed with lochar to make an account and just talk about them. There new management team doing a good job, its a long hard season your prediction could be right in the end only 3 games in. Aslong as the vale boys turn a corner Il be happy. Up the vale

Got to credit lochar on the way they have performed on the pitch since joining the league and more than holding their own against these so called 'bigger teams'. When clubs such as abbey vale, creetown, fleet, mids have been members for years and seem to be going backwards on the pitch

my mistake, thought Scot mentioned to me about re-signing for Crichton. Not trying to wind anyone up just my humble opinion that Lochars midfield just needs a bit of improvement, players looking like head-less chickens. Good young defenders and reliable strikers. So many talented players at the club, they should consider there fitness at a gym instead of the alcohol at the weekends

Archived