predictions for 26/7/14

Abbeyvale 1-4 saints

Crichton 3-1 creetown

edusports 4-1 mids if going ahead.

Heston 7-0 YMCA

Nithsdale 1-3 Newton Stewart

uppers 1-1 fleet

wigtown 2-2 lochar

Not sure if mids is going ahead due to edusports facility being unavailable and mids new 3g is not ready till September

Abbey Vale 1 - 5 Saints

Crichton 2 - 1 Creetown

Edusport 5 - 2 Mids

Heston 9 - 0 YMCA

Nithsdale 2 - 2 Newton

Upper 2 - 1 Fleet

Wigtown 3 - 0 Lochar

And I was told that Edusport are playing at Galabank as their ground is unavailable for a few weeks and also the fact that it isn't that much of a travel for the south league lads compared to Hamilton!! Not sure how much of that is true but I've been told that!!

Must have had a special dispensation as every other team who played away from home in previous seasons (Creetown Newton Stewart and Saints) to name a few had to play the return fixture at home so everybody played everybody else home and away.

Has the South been bending over backwards again for a Central Belt team?

Apparently Newton could have had 10 today.

Edusport were not as good as expected. Kids defensively good but Edusport. ... Meh

Lochar were good offensive and Wigtown poor offensively. Game was even outwith. Could have been 6-6

Yes edusports looked to be made up today of young boys who kept the ball well (Didn't seem to be many french players, maybe not back at uni yet) Mids keeper made a few good saves and edusports hit the post in first half. However, in the second half mids looked like the team who were going to snatch the win, they missed a couple of good chances! Draw proberly the right result!

Debian were u at game? Spoke to a couple lochar boys plus a Wigtown player who said lochar deserved it and tht Martin only had two saves to make plus Wigtownshire goal was dubious. They all said Wigtown had no out ball no pace and lacked confidence on the ball. Sure they will bounce back still a good team. Well done to lochar and also uppers who started with a great win!!!

I was at the nithsdale v Newton game yesterday and in the short space o time that George has been in charge I was pleased with the style of play they have. Also a Ayrshire junior was playing as a trialist didny find out his name but the boy was impressive and would be a good signing for Newton

Archived