Well trained, well looked after dog kills woman.

Romeo

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A dog trained to bite and drag someone down is hardly a well trained family pet. The dog will go for anyone because it doesn't know who's a criminal

They are trained to attack when ordered, not to slaughter some old pensioner in her kitchen.

eta Cats > Dogs

They are trained to attack when ordered, not to slaughter some old pensioner in her kitchen.

1 dog killing and mauling a pensioner does not mean dogs are the same.

Some dogs are just bad, some people are just bad. It is nature and sometime there is nothing that can be done to train or rehabiltiate them.

Personaly, I have had 4 dogs and all have been loyal and never once attacked me or anyone. 1 of them could not be trusted aound other animals but he had been attacked and mauled by a staffy so this is quite understandable.

A well trained dog from a young age will rarely attack. In this case, the dog was just bad or maybe something happened to spook it. Who knows.

Edit to add - cats cannot be trained and while i have no doubt some are loyal they cannot be trusted, especially around children. They are vicous little b*****ds and will scratch and bite for no reason.

1 dog killing and mauling a pensioner does not mean dogs are the same.

Some dogs are just bad

I totally agree but most of the pro dog knobs on here would have you believe there are no bad dogs only bad owners.

I totally agree but most of the pro dog knobs on here would have you believe there are no bad dogs only bad owners.

As a life long dog owner I'd never trust any dog 100%, doesn't mean I'd rather have a cat.

You've got some agenda against dogs.you're always first in when a dog attack appears in the paper. Are you scared of dogs or something?

The majority of the time it is the owners.

On the rare occasion the above happens then it is the dog.

They are animals who need to be tamed and controlled. A well trained dog, who is treated well by its owners are lovable and loyal because they know they have it good.

Cats will be loyal to anyone who feeds it.

Dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cats.

You've got some agenda against dogs.you're always first in when a dog attack appears in the paper. Are you scared of dogs or something?

You've got some agenda against cats, you scared of pussies or something 8)

You've got some agenda against cats, you scared of pussies or something 8)

I only like shaved ones :D

Every cat I've had has been evil and sprayed piss about rancid wee shits.

Archived