Cybernatwatch....

Ross.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How many NO voters on here aren't absolute rockets, there's another one suggesting Salmond is racist. We have Gala Kev and H_B (troll but he's no stupid) that I can think of off the top of my head. Other than that we have Salmond haters, Labour extremists, Unionists, Loyalists, Sevco fans, is that right?

How many NO voters on here aren't absolute rockets, there's another one suggesting Salmond is racist. We have Gala Kev and H_B (troll but he's no stupid) that I can think of off the top of my head. Other than that we have Salmond haters, Labour extremists, Unionists, Loyalists, Sevco fans, is that right?

Is it f**k. You missed off we Unionist, Loyalist, Sevco Tories.

I'm not sure if you've twigged yet, but the poster above didn't suggest that Alex Salmond is racist.

Smart not very aptly named is he?Pure and utter racism and its most sickening but what else to you expect when better together stand with NF BNP and orange order against self determination and Indy

Smart not very aptly named is he?Pure and utter racism and its most sickening but what else to you expect when better together stand with NF BNP and orange order against self determination and Indy

What language is this? I will need to run it through google translate because I can only read English.

So, two black English lassies cheered all the way round Hampden. I suspect Eck is crying into his soup.

So why did he mention the colour of their skin?

I've had a wee check on his twitter account and it appears to have been taken down. What a strange tweet.

He seems to be convinced that Yes voters really hate the English - but have changed it to hating Westminster. And who says lawyers were intelligent?

So why did he mention the colour of their skin?

I've had a wee check on his twitter account and it appears to have been taken down. What a strange tweet.

He seems to be convinced that Yes voters really hate the English - but have changed it to hating Westminster. And who says lawyers were intelligent?

He has a history of saying we will turn on Poles and Pakistanis when we don't have England to blame for things.

He has a history of saying we will turn on Poles and Pakistanis when we don't have England to blame for things.

I live my life in blissful ignorance that arseholes like him actually exist - and then spend 5 minutes reading his fucking twitter page. I blame P&B for my seethe. What a bell-end.

That's not really his brother is it?

It is.

Not sure if that twitter link takes you to his website and the piece he wrote a few days back, as I'm in work and can't click on it as a reuslt, but this is his thoughts on it.

http://www.citizensmart.net/blog/ma-brother-ian-smart-time-to-act-johann

Archived