Cybernatwatch....

Ross.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That page is a fucking joke. Twitter accounts to look out for which include a load of pro Indy ones, then 'useful twitter accounts to follow' are all pro Union.

What's even the point of that site? It's basically a site for NO voters to use so that they can 100 percent make sure they can keep their eyes firmly shut to anything pro Indy. :lol:

Be useful for a few of the CyberBritNats on here who are in the eyes covered fingers in ears nanana not listening camp.

Can't believe I missed that. Congratulations due there.

Thanks

Although it is creepy as f**k and one of the "cybernats" is a UKIP councillor in england

Thanks

Although it is creepy as f**k and one of the "cybernats" is a UKIP councillor in england

That'll be this guy I assume?

@cllrstephenwest: For the record, I believe in the strength of the union even though Scotland gets a great deal at my expense.

What a fucking horrendously supercilious website.

Created by a w****r and eagerly lapped up by the great gullible masses that make up the No vote, I would venture.

The term Cybernats reminds me of the names that Keevins and Traynor used to call people on forums and Twitter during "Armageddon" when Rangers died.

They thought forums and social media were for weans to cause trouble and the majority of the adults got their news from the Sun and the Record.

So vastly out of touch, just like BT.

Funny how they've got the account of The Courier Referendum Roadshow down as a cybernat account as DCT have always been pretty openly biased towards British nationalism. Only thing about that Roadshow account is they go out and take polls and quotes from people all over Tayside and Fife.

The term Cybernats reminds me of the names that Keevins and Traynor used to call people on forums and Twitter during "Armageddon" when Rangers died.

Exactly this. The parallels across the board are enlightening.

Cybernat = Anyone who supports independence and owns a computer.

You need to remember the rules though. You can't use the word "cybernat" without prefixing it with the word "vile".

It's in the BT rulebook.

Archived