Dunbar Utd 2014/15

Newmania

This thread isn't needed given Dunbar United are an East Region South Division team. I'll continue to post there, when appropriate.

Can a mod please close this unnecessary thread?

Agree. This is ridiculous. South division thread for me too. Close this down.

This thread isn't needed given Dunbar United are an East Region South Division team. I'll continue to post there, when appropriate.

Why is this unnecessary? The South Division thread is just that, for a chat about all things going on in the South Division. It's already getting bogged down in very specific Dunbar chat where other stuff is getting lost.

If there's a lot of active Dunbar members then why not have a separate Dunbar thread to discuss specific club issues like a lot of other clubs? if there was enough Blackburn posters on here to justify it then I'd do likewise.

I will start with my comment on the South thread. On reflection maybe was a bit hard on Gibby. He could develop

into a decent centre half if he concentrated more on his football and stopped all the stupid bookings.

That's a better statement thought it was harsh on Ryan. I hope he has brought in good replacements. I do worry after Saturday tho. East Linton will be a stern test for them. I think Steven tait is injured, well that was the chat on Saturday. He will be good when he is fit, massive loss.

quite agree Ali, Burnies jealousy is for all to see

That's a better statement thought it was harsh on Ryan. I hope he has brought in good replacements. I do worry after Saturday tho. East Linton will be a stern test for them. I think Steven tait is injured, well that was the chat on Saturday. He will be good when he is fit, massive loss.

As I have said previously friendlies are nothing to worry about or judge on, it's all about getting players fit and trying out different players in different positions and new formations looking to find what works. Even if we lose to East Linton, so what it means nothing at this stage of the season. Tranent away on the opening day is where it all counts.

As I have said previously friendlies are nothing to worry about or judge on, it's all about getting players fit and trying out different players in different positions and new formations looking to find what works. Even if we lose to East Linton, so what it means nothing at this stage of the season. Tranent away on the opening day is where it all counts.

I agree with this. Tranent had a totally different team to last season in their first friendly with a number of trialists, seen on the Haddington twitter they had 9 trialists at the wkend and I'm sure Dunbar have brought in some new faces so squads won't really be finalised and start to gel for another few weeks I'd think.

As blackandwhite says the primary aim is to get fitness levels up in thee games however I also think it's good to get momentum up straight away.

Why shouldn't Dunbar supporters who follow a South Division team post on the South Division forum? Burnie's a bigger wind up merchant than the man who keeps Big Ben ticking.

Woooooosh, point missed!

As B@W says, the 6th of August at TNT is what matters, the manager had 3 or 4 trialists out on Saturday and yes we have players injured and on holiday. We have another 4 friendlies for the manager to have a look at players and like everyone else, I hope we get good replacements in the areas that we need strengthened. I think we have 16 players signed and 5 weeks ago it was looking like we might not be able to get a squad together , so fair play to the committee and the manager for their hard work.

Archived