Premiership Fantasy Fitba 2014/15

Hi,

Been a mental week so sorry for the late reply.

I've had a look at it and by my reckoning Meekings has got the points for his goal - http://www.fantastar.com/Manager/uamaPlayerStats.aspx?i32PlayerID=79844

Hmm he had no points for a while but that's it in now yea, thanks for the reply bud, any utd fans out there got a mini league going?

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Am I just getting it wrong or is there a problem with updates? I have guys like Rooney and Denayer scoring goals but the points never seem to change? I feel like I have been on 719 points ("Highway_Star") for a couple of weeks now (same with the guy ahead of me at the top, "Total Eclipse of the Hartley", 745)

Apologies if I'm just missing something and getting myself confused

Nope, you're not the only one- I think the last fixtures in the system are from before the Scottish Cup weekend. I'm Total Eclipse of the Hartley btw- need to get rid of Fojut and Gordon ASAP but I don't want to take them out in case that buggers up the updated scores somehow....

Nope, you're not the only one- I think the last fixtures in the system are from before the Scottish Cup weekend. I'm Total Eclipse of the Hartley btw- need to get rid of Fojut and Gordon ASAP but I don't want to take them out in case that buggers up the updated scores somehow....

comin' after ye! :P

• 4 weeks later...

Post Split Fixtures have now been added.

StandFree1987 leads the field, with 913 points, by three points ahead of Arctic Dandies who have, crucially, used up all of their transfers!

ben11 and Password Is Taco remain within 25 points of the leader and may wish to utilise tactical subbing to close the gap.

In 355th place, and stone dead last, is Zenit Saint Johnstone with 153 points. I think he hadn't been taking it seriously as he has Andy Robertson and Russell Anderson in his team!!

As for actual player points Craig Gordon leads the way with 140 points. Scott Brown(Aberdeen goalie) and Adam Matthews are next on the podium with 111. Uros Celcer is bottom of the pile with -12 points through St. Mirren defender Genev is running him close on -8.

Last years winner "Last Place" is on 750 points sitting in 84th place.

In 355th place, and stone dead last, is Zenit Saint Johnstone with 153 points. I think he hadn't been taking it seriously as he has Andy Robertson and Russell Anderson in his team!!

The lad that does that team only started in like October if I remember correct!! He is a mate of mine and only got around to it late!!

• 1 month later...

just checking- any subs i made tonight, i will still receive the points for the player ? e.g. if i sub boyce out tonight for player playing tomorrow ill still receive the points for boyce won't I?

Will points deducted for a red card which gets rescinded be added back on again? Just checked my team and Scott MacDonald's red card against St Mirren is keeping me off the top of the Aberdeen league...

ETA: Just remembered it was downgraded to a yellow rather than completely rescinded so I'd still be second by a point. Kinda wish I'd remembered to sub out Niall McGinn as well...

Massive thanks to South Lanarkshire Jag for organizing all of this and here's hoping we can have another one which is as successful if not more next season!!

Congratulations to ben11 on winning the overall league and to all the monthly winners too!! Well done to you DREGHORNJOHN on winning the Killie mini league, was a good fight between us but I'll settle for second this year and hopefully get you next year!!

• 4 weeks later...

A combination of forgetting about write this and being insanely busy has meant I haven't had a chance to put up a conclusion post since the league finished a month ago. But I'm going to do it now.

Firstly, I'd like to say a massive thanks to everyone who went to the effort to register, create a team and manage it throughout the season. When I originally launched it I was under the impression that I could only have 200 participants but with 360 entries that was clearly bullshit from the website host. I hope it's been enjoyable through the season.

Winner, Ben 11 scoops the top prize of pride with his total of 1098 points. Arctic Dandies finished 2nd on 1069 and ptfcstuart round off the top three.

Congratulations to the Manager of the Months who are as follows:

August 2014 - ptfcstuart

September 2014 - Aitor Herrera is God

October 2014 - Buddies

November 2014 - Spectre fc

December 2014 - faddy10

January 2015 - swing_kicker/Herons Goldfish

February 2015 - Zenit St Peterpawlett

March 2015 - faddy10

April 2015 - DREGHORNSTROLLERS/Red Card Belgrade

May 2015 - Ben11

From a personal viewpoint, running this seasons Fantasy Fitba was a lot easier than the amateur set up of 2013/14 with the vast array of spreadsheets. I haven't yet used all the features available to me through the websites functions and I'll be looking into them over the next couple of weeks to see what I wish to utilise in the following seasons. I had launched a Twitter account for it, which lay unused as I didn't plan it very well, so that'll be something I shall be looking to do better in 2015/16. I shall also look into whether it will be possibly to run a Championship edition of it for next season too.

Premiership Fantasy Fitba 2015/16 will be launched with a thread and sign up details on Monday 20th July.

If anyone has any feedback or comments I'll be happy to hear them.

Cheers,

SLJ

Archived