Health

Crùbag

The NHS seems to be the new battle ground and one that Yes seems to be winning.

I guess the No camp have to resort to out and out lies and hysterical claims when you see what is happening to the NHS south of the border.

harrydoyle.jpg

Then this response:

“Good afternoon,

Thank you for your recent telephone call to the NHSBT Donor Line.

I can confirm that
Scottish independence will not affect organ donation and the system will continue as it does currently

I hope this answers your query, please let me know if you require any further information and I will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Tom Kempster

ODR Assistant

NHS Blood and Transplant

Organ Donation and Transplantation Directorate

Fox Den Road

Stoke Gifford

Bristol

BS34 8RR”

And this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-scotland-politics-28390734

He looks about 10 and is clearly trolling. Anyone that believes him is a fuckwit.

Yeah, but a troll who was paid by Labour and bussed up here from Liverpool.

I seems reasonable to suggest that organs wouldn't be transported to a foreign land, but are they transported cross-border as it is anyway? You would think that NHS Scotland has its own organ bank. If it does not then one could easily be set up after independence. It's a non-issue unless there's a statistic out there that Scottish people are less willing to donate their organs.

Organs are given dependent on many factors. Need, health status, suitability, genetics and location. No one in Scotland was ever likely to be getting an organ from someonenin London anyway. For the same reason, neither would anyone in Newcastle or Liverpool or even Bristol for that matter. Organs just don't travel that bloody far! If the most suitable match for an organ was 300 miles away but there happened to be someone five miles away that perhaps wasn't the most in need, the closest person would get it. They can't afford to waste organs by sending them miles away.

Organs are given dependent on many factors. Need, health status, suitability, genetics and location. No one in Scotland was ever likely to be getting an organ from someonenin London anyway. For the same reason, neither would anyone in Newcastle or Liverpool or even Bristol for that matter. Organs just don't travel that bloody far! If the most suitable match for an organ was 300 miles away but there happened to be someone five miles away that perhaps wasn't the most in need, the closest person would get it. They can't afford to waste organs by sending them miles away.

Organs are donated outside of the UK as well.

Organs are donated outside of the UK as well.

I never said they don't ever travel, just that it's really unlikely. It's such rarity that organs will travel far due to everything I've already said. Though your post really just proves the point that Scotland being a separate country will mean bugger all.

There really are no depths UKOKNOTHANKSBETTERTOGETHER won't stoop to.

Preying on people's base fears to try and persuade their vote is not only desperate, but not the actions of an organisation supposedly surging ahead in the polls.

I smell something fishy. And I'm not talking about the contents of Baldrick's apple crumble.

FWIW two folk on my Facebook who hadn't previously been convinced have officially gone Yes over this. This sort of thing is beyond the pale, and it's a testament to how shambolic BT is that they've allowed themselves to be dragged into this by what appears to be a handful of fuckwit Young Labour activists who didn't understand how easily this sort of thing could be refuted.

Having seen some on here using the issue of paedophilia to promote the Yes campaign - I'd have to disagree.

Both sides are guilty of having arseholes with keyboards.

No, I'm being asked to choose between a Scottish Government that hasn't as yet covered up shagging weans or a UK government that apparently feels that it's ok to shag weans, that's entirely different from lying about health.

FACT>fiction

No, I'm being asked to choose between a Scottish Government that hasn't as yet covered up shagging weans or a UK government that apparently feels that it's ok to shag weans, that's entirely different from lying about health.

FACT>fiction

No. You're a dick that uses the highly emotive issue of paedophilia for your own ends.

Fact.

Having seen some on here using the issue of paedophilia to promote the Yes campaign - I'd have to disagree.

Both sides are guilty of having arseholes with keyboards.

Me and many others are just pointing out that it has been part of the establishment for a long time and still is. Part of a system and society that's archaic and rotten to the core. If you support the royal family rushing through emergency laws to protect them from being implicated, plus if you're happy with all the things that have went on at Elm Guest House, you need help. You can watch as society crumbles from the top down or at least try and do something about it. A Yes vote is doing something about it.

And to make the point clear, this part is not about promoting the Yes campaign, it's about getting as far away as possible from this rotten mess of a social hierarchy.

No. You're a dick that uses the highly emotive issue of paedophilia for your own ends.

Fact.

You are correct, I will use anything to get independence, there is nothing more important to me than what kind of future the kids in Scotland have, that future should be built on safety.

If hating paedos makes me a dick then I'll happily admit to being one of the biggest dicks you'll ever meet in your life.

You are correct, I will use anything to get independence, there is nothing more important to me than what kind of future the kids in Scotland have, that future should be built on safety.

If hating paedos makes me a dick then I'll happily admit to being one of the biggest dicks you'll ever meet in your life.

Paedophilia is a serious issue which is devalued when morons like you use it for your own ends.

Paedophilia does not respect boundaries - it won't suddenly go away after independence.

Interesting also is your obsession with the the Royals in all this - the last time I checked we were still going to have them as well.

Why do you think they've hidden Republican Rosie away? Because they don't want to upset the voters.

The SNP might be dishonest but you make them look like paragons of virtue with your shite.

Paedophilia is a serious issue which is devalued when morons like you use it for your own ends.

If arguing against establishment cover-ups is me using it for my own ends then I'm using it for my own ends.

Paedophilia does not respect boundaries - it won't suddenly go away after independence.

I've never posted that it will disappear in the wider population under independence, as yet I've not heard a peep about our parliament being involved in paedophillia or covering it up, once I do I'll be equally as critical.

Interesting also is your obsession with the the Royals in all this - the last time I checked we were still going to have them as well.

I've never mentioned the Royals as far as I can remember, provide plenty of posts to confirm this please. Your obsession with my posts is warping your mind.

Why do you think they've hidden Republican Rosie away? Because they don't want to upset the voters.

Once I know who the fcuk you're talking about I'll be able to profer you a reply.

The SNP might be dishonest but you make them look like paragons of virtue with your shite.

What dishonesty have I put forward?

Be specific because I'll be calling you out on it.

Archived