LEAFA predictions

albaallin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

craigshill are the best team in leafa without a doubt

I probably wouldn't disagree with that, however I haven't actually seen them playing, and I'm only going on their results. As I said, I was stating it by league positions, which of course wouldn't include Craigshill as they're not in the top league.

I probably wouldn't disagree with that, however I haven't actually seen them playing, and I'm only going on their results. As I said, I was stating it by league positions, which of course wouldn't include Craigshill as they're not in the top league.

they should reconstruct the leagues next year. surely it makes sense to have the best teams in the premier instead of pumping lesser teams week in week out.

they should reconstruct the leagues next year. surely it makes sense to have the best teams in the premier instead of pumping lesser teams week in week out.

Nah that's not fair, as a new team they should have to work their way up. It does make sense, but it's just a bit pointless, you're right. However, it's unfair just to pump them straight into the top league when there's teams who would fancy their chances in the top league who get left behind. At the moment though, I'd rate them the best side in the LEAFA.

The premier is obviously the top league but in my opinion there are better teams out with it that would be more than capable of at least challenging for it.

What you often find is teams become the victim of their own success and have players picked by senior/junior clubs which naturally weakens whereas newer teams or teams just started can sneak under the radar and build good teams.

I certainly wouldn't fear playing any Premier team as I know we've got a team more than capable but already a lot of our players are attracting interest from elsewhere.

The premier is obviously the top league but in my opinion there are better teams out with it that would be more than capable of at least challenging for it.

What you often find is teams become the victim of their own success and have players picked by senior/junior clubs which naturally weakens whereas newer teams or teams just started can sneak under the radar and build good teams.

I certainly wouldn't fear playing any Premier team as I know we've got a team more than capable but already a lot of our players are attracting interest from elsewhere.

Who you playing for mate?

Obvs think craigshill are Rangers with that comment . League reconstruction Ur having a laugh

heard Craigshill signed Gary Shanks from Fauldhouse. Who was it that said they don't spend any money again??

they signed chilli from Fauldhouse as well. shaun Martin aswell. guarantee you they don't pay there players. what's wrong with people wanting to play with their mates? any team that has a bit of success or are going good must be paying there players????

Obvs think craigshill are Rangers with that comment . League reconstruction Ur having a laugh

they comfortably beat last years premier league champions. would make sense that's all I'm saying.

they signed chilli from Fauldhouse as well. shaun Martin aswell. guarantee you they don't pay there players. what's wrong with people wanting to play with their mates? any team that has a bit of success or are going good must be paying there players????

i didn't say that they do pay there players! I mentioned spending money, think Fauldhouse just released him for free? We both know that's not true Kinto

Had to retire at ripe of auld of 29 mate, so took over St Bernard's at the start of the season and we built the team from scratch.

obviously doing a decent job mate, team is looking good by the sound of things and going on results. Getting boys in the select is a credit to you aswell being outwith the top 2 leagues, im sure not for long though!

Trying to get myself a contract here for next season haha!

obviously doing a decent job mate, team is looking good by the sound of things and going on results. Getting boys in the select is a credit to you aswell being outwith the top 2 leagues, im sure not for long though!

Trying to get myself a contract here for next season haha!

Haha cheers mate. Aye put a very strong team together and happy with it so far. On a collision course with Craigshill in 2 cups if we get there (we are at 1/4 of centenary and semi of Anderson) so it will be very difficult but want to test yourself against the best. Dropped silly points at start of season while we were still learning about each other and drew 1 and lost 1 so leagues out our hands but flying the now.

Who you at the now?

Played craigshill the other week . Very good team with players who could play at a higher level .

But don't think I have ever played against a team and sidelines that moaned so much about everything and that was with them hammering us . Would hate to see what they would be like if they were losing

Haha cheers mate. Aye put a very strong team together and happy with it so far. On a collision course with Craigshill in 2 cups if we get there (we are at 1/4 of centenary and semi of Anderson) so it will be very difficult but want to test yourself against the best. Dropped silly points at start of season while we were still learning about each other and drew 1 and lost 1 so leagues out our hands but flying the now.

Who you at the now?

thought you might have had a couple in the select squad for the game against Caley select though? Just need to keep the same team and build for next season, not got a bit interest for a few though?

Im at Tollcross but won't be playing for the next 8 games

thought you might have had a couple in the select squad for the game against Caley select though? Just need to keep the same team and build for next season, not got a bit interest for a few though?

Im at Tollcross but won't be playing for the next 8 games

We've got 1 in the 16 and 1 on standby list. I'm obviously biased but there are a few of our players played at a good level that haven't been quoted but only coz Nizzy hasn't seen them yet.

Everyone already commited to stayin together as a team for next season mate so we don't have to do much with the squad, possibly 2/3 turn around either way. Few junior and senior teams already been at my players and they've stuck to their word and told them no thanks.

Archived