LEAFA predictions

albaallin

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jamie has been star of the show last 5 years and will do well up at fauldhouse . Pumphy fan I don't know any team who could lose Jamie and still be strong but also losing Swanny 2/3 years ago and know geo mcgregor rab mcgregor dean Robertson Paul McCracken Wullie mcgregor Boab sinclair frazer Roy to craigshill and a few others back to 21s for final year for any team to still be going after that is a miracle but we will soldier on . Jamie Robertson is one of the only people I know who could play anywhere on the park from keeper to striker the house will do well with him

Anyone who plays the craigshill tower team will struggle could take all trophies there involved in will be challenging for everything

No doubting they are a good side but that is a massive shout , plenty players in the premier who could play junior and teams like Hurlsford etc are class acts. The teams they are playing just now are poor to say the least and there will be no challenge for them for a couple years in LEAFA apart from cup competitions. However all the best to them would be nice to see a team from LEAFA doing well in the bigger cups.

5 players in the leafa select after 3 games says it all hvfc we played 2 teams from top division last year in east of Scottish last year both away from home won 8-2 and 7-1 this craigshill team is frighteningly good

what did the dykes win last season

Craigshill are just a new team with and I do admit an abundance of talented players :-) all of which are giving it ther all to be successful this season and many more to come.

Not going to say much about teams in our league as I don't know much about them but we will treat every game with the respect it deserves and give it our all :-)

I will put my mortgage down on craigshill tower winning their league and yes problably and probably beating most teams in the premier

I understand that they are in the bottom league but they had to be as they are just starting new

but the players they have played with Bathgate juniors last year and also longelea

their best players will be GEO MAC AND SWANNY and they will destroy teams,

unless swanny gets injured , I cant see them not scoring at least 4 goals every game including in cup games

frightening side

Want a straw with that lolol?????? Get out their hole

Well after stenny humping hermiston vale 9-1 I can safely say craigshill will go far

aye we made a right arse of that , went 1-0 up and then crumbled soon as they equalised. Not an excuse as we were beaten by a better side but going into games like that against teams like them need a full squad and more than one sub. Weve played better teams and run them close ( i.e Hurlsford last year ). need to pick ourselves up and go again this weekend

Archived