LEAFA predictions

albaallin

They have just joined mate got 6-7 players from loganlea and the rest coming from junior set up pretty decent side most of them won the Scottish on a Sunday they will be hard to beat . They will win all league games by 8 and that's no disrespect to the guys in there league !

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If what I seen from Heriot Vale from last night then they will struggle to stay in Prem 1 never mind win it!! Lack of effort, direction, desire. Too many jersey fillers and the core performers from last season have departed!! They were fortunate that South Gyle eased up in the 2nd half otherwise it would have been embarrassing!! Long hard season me thinks

In Vales defence, we (Gyle) started really well and they didnt. I think you're right though, we could have scored more, but they're still a good side. I know they lost a couple of good players for this season, but they still have the likes of Patty (who was really difficult to defend against when he came on) and Stewart O'Neill, they'll still do well.

Anyway if you were there, I do have to askk.....what did you think about my goal? I scored our 2nd, ran from back post to front, left my marker for dead, diving bullet header in off the post. Have it!

Steins who won the east of Scottish beat braehead in the final who where no world beaters last year finsihed way down below us in the league . I think that there are not that much older players in that side few excellent players will go far for sure and with most of them playing with each other on a Sunday now as well it makes it so much easier

Heriot Vale have lost Pies and Sheerin. Both were in the LEAFA select side so would obviously be missed. Pies signed for Clerrie Star and I think Sheerin went junior.

Sheerin signed for Musselburgh, Heriot vale play today at 3pm at Saughton 3G there last pre-season so if folk wanna see what there up against.

Sheerin signed for Musselburgh, Heriot vale play today at 3pm at Saughton 3G there last pre-season so if folk wanna see what there up against.

Did anyone go along and see the new look heriot vale would be interesting to see how they get on without Jo sheerin and piesy

I played against them on Wednesday in the Champions Cup semi final. They'll still be good, but on Saturday Sandys beat us in the final 4-2, and they were a far better side. Can't remember the lads name, but the wee number 9 up front for Sandys was excellent. Their right back was very good as well.

Some result for sandys on sat putting 5 past the rose they will take some stopping especially with heriot vale already dropping points if sandys beat vale midweek the league champs could have a mountain to climb albeit only 2 games in

Hermiston Vale to win their division and a few good cup runs

I hope so , weve started well so hopefully it continues. By the looks of results we certainly gave you the closest game barring the final , hopefully get another crack at use this year.

I will put my mortgage down on craigshill tower winning their league and yes problably and probably beating most teams in the premier

I understand that they are in the bottom league but they had to be as they are just starting new

but the players they have played with Bathgate juniors last year and also longelea

their best players will be GEO MAC AND SWANNY and they will destroy teams,

unless swanny gets injured , I cant see them not scoring at least 4 goals every game including in cup games

frightening side

They have just joined mate got 6-7 players from loganlea and the rest coming from junior set up pretty decent side most of them won the Scottish on a Sunday they will be hard to beat . They will win all league games by 8 and that's no disrespect to the guys in there league !

I take it dykes are a weakened side this season after losing so many,hope jamie does well at Fauldhouse Utd.

I will put my mortgage down on craigshill tower winning their league and yes problably and probably beating most teams in the premier

I understand that they are in the bottom league but they had to be as they are just starting new

but the players they have played with Bathgate juniors last year and also longelea

their best players will be GEO MAC AND SWANNY and they will destroy teams,

unless swanny gets injured , I cant see them not scoring at least 4 goals every game including in cup games

frightening side

I've had the misfortune of playing them twice this season and can confirm they are superb.

I've played in all the LEAFA leagues from prem down and pretty safe to say this is the best team I've come up against. They'll win most games by close enough double figures in that league.

Anyone know what Pencaitland are like? Looks like they samshed the bottom league last year but have lost their first 4 games this year. I assume they must have lost a lot of players?

Archived